Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sketchpad

Old September 20th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Hiya Gang,
Is HL going to have the Magus class available from the playtest? I realize it was just released today ... just wondering as I'm thinking of using it in a game Thanks in advance

DT Butchino | Writer, Illustrator, Designer
DeviantArt|Facebook|Twitter
Sketchpad is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Paizo added this less than an hour ago. Please give me some time to evaluate it first.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old September 20th, 2010, 09:51 AM
heh ... sorry Mathias I was just curious if HL was going to include it ... figured you guys had the Batphone on all things Paizo I'm a patient sort ... take your time

DT Butchino | Writer, Illustrator, Designer
DeviantArt|Facebook|Twitter
Sketchpad is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2010, 05:00 PM
I'm currently working on the magic items from the APG. Once I finish those, I'll add the Magus. I'll probably wait until both of those projects are done before releasing the next update. My very tentative estimate for that is sometime in the first half of next week.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old September 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM
While I would like to see the Magnus, I'd much rather see the PrC's from APG before another playtest class. I'd like to see some of the things that are bought and paid for before something that's going to be changing soon-ish.

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I'd like to get an idea of how our users feel about prioritizing the Magus vs. APG prestige classes. I know it's been more than a month since the APG was released, and it still isn't finished, but I was hoping that the magus would only take me a day or two, and wouldn't be too much of a disruption in that schedule.
Mathias is online now   #6 Reply With Quote
jephkay

Old September 21st, 2010, 01:52 AM
Bring on the Magus!

I know you'll get the APG done eventually, it's no big deal to me. My group is going to playtest that class pretty hard, and being able to create different builds quickly will be key.
jephkay is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Shayd3000

Old September 21st, 2010, 03:56 AM
I echo Theocrat's opinion. While I think it would be a "nice to have" I would rather see the stuff that is "set in stone" done before a playtest class that is going to be changing anyway. I'm currently not using the Magus, but I am using the APG and would like to have full access in Hero Lab.

Member: Amorphous Blob Games
Shayd3000 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old September 21st, 2010, 04:19 AM
Having just read your other post regarding the APG Poll - if the rest of the magic items, Prc's and magnus are all done in the same update - I suppose it doesn't really matter. If it's a matter of waiting a week for APG PrC's or the Magnus, I vote for completing the APG first.
Additionally, I would like to have further information in regards to HeroLab and Super Genius Games classes - where are we in discussions with their efforts? Their Players Guide also as a magnus class - I'd like to see how that is handled. They keep saying something will be posted soon. Is this something that will be/is moving forward? Or will you only focus on official Paizo items (considering you also have MM2/3, CoC, SW, 4e, etc.)?

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Dryder

Old September 21st, 2010, 06:48 AM
I would rather have the APG done completely, before doing a base-class, which is not yet fully worked out. I am pretty sure there will be changes, once ultimate magic is released.

So I would vote for doing released works prior to playtests!
Dryder is offline   #10 Reply With Quote