Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Lonewolf147

Old June 1st, 2018, 11:27 AM
Reading in other threads I learned about the change in Dropbox and why I can't read the .por files directly from them. But I saw that I can do that from other services instead. So I'm trying my Drive account.

I'm able to pull up the directory from Drive, I can see all the .por's there. But they are all greyed out and nothing happens when I select them.

Is there something special that needs to be done to be able to use Drive this way, or did I miss some step?

Source URL for my personal Dataset, and updated Rappan Athuk and Frog God Games Pathfinder datasets which removes duplication errors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksqvq0e7yd...dates.xml?dl=1 Be sure to remove both official datasets before running these.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old June 3rd, 2018, 11:01 AM
Are you trying to read them while using GDrive as a local drive? You may need to download them locally for the POR files to work.

DT Butchino | Writer, Illustrator, Designer
DeviantArt|Facebook|Twitter
Sketchpad is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Lonewolf147

Old June 4th, 2018, 02:21 PM
I've set the files as 'available offline'. I can go into the Drive app and select the files and get the Import to Hero Lab option. But even with the file available locally on my iPad, Hero Lab still doesn't let me select the file. I've got a few other cloud storage sites that I'll give a try.

Source URL for my personal Dataset, and updated Rappan Athuk and Frog God Games Pathfinder datasets which removes duplication errors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksqvq0e7yd...dates.xml?dl=1 Be sure to remove both official datasets before running these.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote