Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Lord of the Rings (Tabletop)

Notices

Annatar

Old January 2nd, 2019, 10:48 AM
Version 5.4 of the data files for Lord of the Rings SBG is now available.

The main change is adding support for the new book, Armies of The Hobbit.
Annatar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
wernerkellens

Old January 6th, 2019, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annatar View Post
Version 5.4 of the data files for Lord of the Rings SBG is now available.

The main change is adding support for the new book, Armies of The Hobbit.
Thanks for the update!
wernerkellens is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
wernerkellens

Old January 6th, 2019, 05:56 AM
I found a bug. When I select The Witch King of Angmar, it says he's hero of legends while he's hero of valour. And you can only add 12 warriors instead of 15.

Greetings
wernerkellens is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Annatar

Old February 7th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wernerkellens View Post
When I select The Witch King of Angmar, it says he's hero of legends while he's hero of valour. And you can only add 12 warriors instead of 15.
I was able to reproduce the problem with the Warband limit becoming 12 instead of 15.

It happens when you load a roster file for a roster with a Hero that can have different Heroic Tiers in different lists (like Witch-king, Dáin, Radagast, ...)

For some reason, the order of tag loading or evaluation changes when loading a roster from file, which confused the Warband limit evaluation.

It's been fixed in 5.6, which is available now.
Annatar is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
wernerkellens

Old February 8th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Quote:
I was able to reproduce the problem with the Warband limit becoming 12 instead of 15.

It happens when you load a roster file for a roster with a Hero that can have different Heroic Tiers in different lists (like Witch-king, Dáin, Radagast, ...)

For some reason, the order of tag loading or evaluation changes when loading a roster from file, which confused the Warband limit evaluation.

It's been fixed in 5.6, which is available now.
Great, thanks
wernerkellens is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Annatar

Old January 9th, 2019, 04:54 AM
The Witch-king of Angmar is a Hero of Legend in Angmar and Mordor lists, but a Hero of Valour in Barad-dûr lists. Please double check, and if it seems incorrect, clarify which list you took him from.

As for 12 Warriors, do you mean that you could only add 12 Warriors total in a Warband, or that you could only increment a particular Warrior type up to 12?

If you could only add 12 Warriors total for a Hero of Valour or Hero of Legend, that would be wrong, so please clarify which Hero from which list, and which Warriors you tried.

If you meant that you could only go up to 12 Warriors for a particular unit, that's probably just a unit or two where the the unit-specific limit hasn't been increased. Please clarify which Warrior(s) you saw with that issue.
Annatar is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
wernerkellens

Old January 10th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Quote:
The Witch-king of Angmar is a Hero of Legend in Angmar and Mordor lists, but a Hero of Valour in Barad-dûr lists. Please double check, and if it seems incorrect, clarify which list you took him from.

As for 12 Warriors, do you mean that you could only add 12 Warriors total in a Warband, or that you could only increment a particular Warrior type up to 12?

If you could only add 12 Warriors total for a Hero of Valour or Hero of Legend, that would be wrong, so please clarify which Hero from which list, and which Warriors you tried.

If you meant that you could only go up to 12 Warriors for a particular unit, that's probably just a unit or two where the the unit-specific limit hasn't been increased. Please clarify which Warrior(s) you saw with that issue.
The first problem is my mistake , sorry

For the other problem: I can't reproduce it. When I create a new list, I don't have the problem only with the existing one. When I remove the witch king warband from the existing list and create a new one, it also works
wernerkellens is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Exedus

Old January 14th, 2019, 12:10 PM
Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to let you know, and if not I apologize.

it seems in 5.4 lothlorien is still not quite right.
Both the Galadhrim warriors and the knights are showing they have armour instead of heavy armour and are still paying to equip the hand and a half elven blades they now come with stock

thanks for all the work that's been done so far!
Exedus is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Annatar

Old January 18th, 2019, 02:12 PM
Thanks for reporting that. It's been fixed in 5.5, which was just uploaded.
Annatar is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
mille1212

Old January 21st, 2019, 12:18 PM
Balin the Dwarf, King of Moria appears to be missing off of the Kingdom of Khazad-dum list. Floi Stonehand appears to be missing as well.

Last edited by mille1212; January 21st, 2019 at 12:20 PM.
mille1212 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote