Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

Dragnmoon

Old January 31st, 2011, 05:21 PM
All the Metamagic, Elemental Greater rods are listed at the wrong price, they are listed at 3000 gp they should be 24,500 gp

Edit: It seems all the Metamagic rod from APG have the same problem.

Last edited by Dragnmoon; January 31st, 2011 at 05:35 PM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #1
doctadud

Old February 20th, 2011, 10:06 AM
I noticed that i am still getting wild shape at level 4 in many of the alt class features from Druid. the Urban Druid should not get this until level 8 and the shamans should not get it until level 6. once the shamans get wild shape. it would act as if they were level 4 with all but their totem animal."beast shape I, SM or MED, 1/day" the totem animal would work as if level 8. "beast shape III, Huge-Dim, 3/day"

any would guess that turning into a non totem animal would use one of the totem animal forms and not all of them.

Totem Transformation is making me pick one bonus that i will get every time i use it. It seems to me i should be able to choose from the list of bonuses each time i activate the ability. How else could an Eagle Shaman take movement at level 5 if they are already locked to senses for example.
doctadud is offline   #2
jbearwillis

Old February 27th, 2011, 10:25 AM
I was wondering if any one gave an answer to this or it is a bug that will be fixed. Sorry if this question was answered already. Thanks for the reply.
jbearwillis is offline   #3
Matt Droz

Old April 30th, 2011, 02:09 PM
So, found this little bit of errata. HL is showing the Glibness spell as giving a +30 to Bluff checks, when the Rulebook states a +20. I and my GM had thought that it was errata'ed out by Pathfinder, but couldn't find any updates that changed it to +30, so the book must be correct.
Matt Droz is offline   #4
shieldknight

Old April 30th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Have a shielded fighter who is coming up with -1 Base Attack at 1st level. What do I need to submit to get this corrected/looked at?

Never mind. He has a tower shield and it is decreasing the base attack. Threw me off.
Attached Files
File Type: email Dana.por (108.3 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by shieldknight; April 30th, 2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: add .por file
shieldknight is offline   #5
hooly

Old May 1st, 2011, 04:19 AM
Whilst playing last night we realised that the summoner has a BAB at Fighter progression. Any chance of a quick fix for that one?
hooly is offline   #6
Maidhc O Casain

Old May 1st, 2011, 06:12 AM
Not a bug so much as an oversight?

In the editor, the Bonus Feat section on the Archetypes tab is missing the "Bonus Feats Ignore Pre-Requisites?" check box.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #7
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 1st, 2011, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrazor2000 View Post
Red Mantis Assassin - Special Ability at level 1 - sabre fighting 1 should grant weapon specialization(sawtooth sabre) feat, but it doesn't. The special ability text says it does, but the feat does not show up, nor does it modify weapon damage like it should.
Just thought I would add that this appears to be only not be working for magical sawtooths. Normal sawtooths work correctly.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #8
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 1st, 2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooly View Post
Whilst playing last night we realised that the summoner has a BAB at Fighter progression. Any chance of a quick fix for that one?
Your race would not happen to be small would it? As what HL shows all over is NOT the BAB but the "Attack Bonus" which includes things like size. I know its a bit confusing at first.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #9
slaaneshgod

Old May 1st, 2011, 11:50 PM
not sure whether this is a bug or tech issue but for some reason i cant pick switchblade weapon specialization or focus or proficency under the selection bars. ive tried simple, martial, and exotic and cant get it. should be martial I belive.

May the Killer Rabbit, eternal servant of chaos, always prevail!
slaaneshgod is offline   #10
Closed Thread