Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Ualaa

Old January 28th, 2022, 09:05 PM
I asked Adam during the Kickstarter, and he said that he didn't want to have it as a stretch goal because he feels bad that it generally takes so long for the HL files to come out after the Kickstarter finishes.

But he also said that it was a safe bet that there would be HL files for Spheres of Guile at some point.
Ualaa is offline   #1151 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old January 28th, 2022, 09:44 PM
Makes sense. It DOES tend to take a while for the HL files to come out. if I'm not 'expecting' them, then I don't get impatient
asvaldson is offline   #1152 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old January 29th, 2022, 12:49 AM
BUG REPORT - Ultimate Spheres of Power
Sphere: Telekinesis
Talent: Telekinetic Maneuver
Problem. It is not calculating the CMB correctly. I have created an Incanter with a sphere specialty of Telekinesis. I have an INT of 20, giving me a +5 modifier. The USoP talent states that the CMB is Caster Level + Attribute Modifier. I'm getting a +2 total, which is solely the caster level (base level 1, +1 for spec) I suspect it is including a -5, which was standard for the original SoP and in the update those formulas were removed.
asvaldson is offline   #1153 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old January 30th, 2022, 02:00 PM
Alright, bug fixes done & updates should be live for in-app download! I worked through what I saw people mention in the thread between when I took over and now. Let me know if you have any questions or come across more bugs. One note though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggron View Post

I also occasionally get a bug where a bound weapon says it has a power not allowed for bound equipment no matter what power is selected (even flaming, for example). I can't replicate it on purpose, but once it happens nothing seems to fix it except deleting the weapon and making a new one.
This is probably an error the HL engine is producing, and not something I'll be able to deal with myself. That said, next time you come across it, save the portfolio & send it to me, then I can say for sure.

In the meantime, I'm back to hammering away on General's Handbook
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1154 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old January 30th, 2022, 06:52 PM
You're awesome! I downloaded all the updates, and the 2 of the ones I've pointed out I DID confirm as fixed (THANK YOU!!!) However, HL is still saying I need to update the files. probably no big, since the updated files ARE downloaded. This has happened before and the previous writer just had to change something in the xml in order to fix it.
asvaldson is offline   #1155 Reply With Quote
Aril

Old January 30th, 2022, 07:31 PM
I used the links from the readme for updating those files. But it's giving me an error, saying that the updates for Spheres of Might and Spheres of Power are both older than the versions I already have installed, and that if I install them, I might break any .por files I have.

I cancelled, in order to post here and find out if you're aware of that problem.
Aril is offline   #1156 Reply With Quote
Aril

Old January 30th, 2022, 07:31 PM
On another topic, will the other books like the Initiate's Handbook, the Highlander's Handbook etc. eventually be done?
Aril is offline   #1157 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old February 2nd, 2022, 10:21 AM
Can you provide a screencap of those errors for me Aril, and the dialog asvaldson? I did update the XML files, but I might have missed something.

As far as what's coming, here's my to-do list as of September; books in the right-hand column were not on the list I was given by Adam, but I'm pretty sure at least ExOp2 & Treasures were supposed to be. Everything left-hand is definitely coming someday, though no promises on it being in that order.
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1158 Reply With Quote
Aril

Old February 2nd, 2022, 08:11 PM
Sure....here's the error I get when trying to install the update for Ultimate Spheres of Power.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ultimate Spheres of Power error.jpg (361.5 KB, 6 views)
Aril is offline   #1159 Reply With Quote
Aril

Old February 2nd, 2022, 08:12 PM
And here's the error I get when trying to download the update to Spheres of Might.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spheres of Might error.jpg (353.3 KB, 8 views)
Aril is offline   #1160 Reply With Quote