Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 7th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Spirit of the Century is a popular setting for FATE. You can check out the popularity of the FATE 3.0 Kickstarter over here.

Yes, Unisystem could be implemented via the Authoring Kit. Technically, every game system we already support, including horribly complex ones like Pathfinder & Shadowrun, can be implemented via the Authoring Kit. The Kit provides the same framework and tools we use in-house.
rob is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
senjak

Old January 8th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed Hobbies View Post
Is Wolf Lair going to work on any other games than the current roster available?

All I seem to hear about is Pathfinder and Shadowrun. How about some of the other games for a change? How about a new game? Like Eden Studios or Palladium Books?

Is it possible to port Eden Studios' Unisystem into Hero Lab with the authoring kit?

I'm just tired of seeing Pathfinder and Shadowrun crap all the time.

WTF is going on over there right now?
Wow...

Personally, I'm really excited to see so much Pathfinder and Shadowrun materials published and updated. I excitedly run around to all the local gaming stores and buy copies of new Pathfinder and Shadowrun game system materials as soon as they are released. And since different stores will get stuff out on the shelf at different times, I do have a bit of running around to do! Apparently it isn't just me who snatches stuff up, because if I don't move fast enough the stock is gone.

And it is really nice that Hero Labs has so many cool add-ons that support my gaming habit.

One would think that someone posting apparently as a representative of a gaming store would be less dismissive of game systems that generally sell like mad at gaming stores.

Perhaps you should reconsider the public face you are tagging with your store's name? And perhaps you should consider that being nice and asking questions in a friendly fashion will get you farther?

Please note that this is the highly edited note I've been working on for a while. I'm saddened that you aren't likely to understand why your tone is offensive.

And I'm sorry if you are offended by anything I said above. I really like this hobby, and I'm really happy by all of the cool ways that everyone can use computers to enhance their games today, not just a small highly technically connected minority.

Cheers!

Senjak
senjak is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old January 10th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senjak View Post
Wow...

Personally, I'm really excited to see so much Pathfinder and Shadowrun materials published and updated. I excitedly run around to all the local gaming stores and buy copies of new Pathfinder and Shadowrun game system materials as soon as they are released. And since different stores will get stuff out on the shelf at different times, I do have a bit of running around to do! Apparently it isn't just me who snatches stuff up, because if I don't move fast enough the stock is gone.

And it is really nice that Hero Labs has so many cool add-ons that support my gaming habit.

One would think that someone posting apparently as a representative of a gaming store would be less dismissive of game systems that generally sell like mad at gaming stores.

Perhaps you should reconsider the public face you are tagging with your store's name? And perhaps you should consider that being nice and asking questions in a friendly fashion will get you farther?

Please note that this is the highly edited note I've been working on for a while. I'm saddened that you aren't likely to understand why your tone is offensive.

And I'm sorry if you are offended by anything I said above. I really like this hobby, and I'm really happy by all of the cool ways that everyone can use computers to enhance their games today, not just a small highly technically connected minority.

Cheers!

Senjak
QFT. Thanks for saying what I was thinking, Senjak. LWD has been nothing but helpful in all my experiences with them and am glad to have the support we do. I'm sure you don't hear it enough, gang, but thanks to everyone at LWD for all their hard work. It's VERY much appreciated

DT Butchino | Writer, Illustrator, Designer
DeviantArt|Facebook|Twitter
Sketchpad is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
EberronKnight

Old January 11th, 2013, 08:58 AM
And my words are repeated on what Sketchpad stated. Thank you LWD!

EK
EberronKnight is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old January 20th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Howdy Gang. I remember reading that we should see Spirit around the end of this month, just wondering if you were still on target with that or if it might slip a bit? Thanks.

Sketchpad is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old January 29th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Any more word on SotC? Thanks in advance.

Sketchpad is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old February 7th, 2013, 11:00 AM
I'd definitely like to know as well so can compare it to the Fate Core KS drafts and see what would need changing for Core
TCArknight is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
DarkHerald

Old February 14th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Persoanlly I would want to see included in Herolab Swords & Wizardry, Basic Roleplaying and Castles & Crusades.
DarkHerald is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
LondonGentleman

Old February 21st, 2013, 07:26 AM
I'd really like to see some support for Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG...
LondonGentleman is offline   #19 Reply With Quote