Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zinzarin

Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:17 AM
I've created some custom content for my game in the Windows version of Hero Lab, and I'd like to use that content in the Mac version on another computer. Both copies of Hero Lab are licensed. I've been searching the FAQs and forums, and I don't see anything that addresses this. Is it possible to share custom content between the two, and if so, how is that done?

Thanks!
zinzarin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:26 AM
Your custom content is stored as .user files. Copy all those files from the one computer to the other, and you'll have access to it on the other computer. (Don't have Hero Lab running while you're copying the files - it will only recognize the change when you first start up a specific game system).

On Windows, go to the Tools menu...Explore Folders...User Data Folder to find the location of all those files. I'm afraid I don't have a Mac version handy to look up how to find the User Data Folder on that, but I would assume that the set of steps is similar.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote