Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Brolthemighty

Old November 22nd, 2020, 06:59 AM
Alright, so I was looking at working of of what's already been done with Class Feature Variants, and turn the Spell-Less Ranger into such a choice. To begin, I sat down and looked at the Class Variant adjustment, and it's corresponding configurable. But I just can't see how that's actually making things work. I'm not seeing any evals on either. This is what I see, and what I'm not, so that I can work out how to make Spellcasting part of this.

Adjustable
- Has Class Expr-reqs: Totally understand this. Must have a level in the class for this to work.
- Boostrapped configurable: Self explanatory

Configurable
- Names Custom ability for cfgObject 1: Nothing linked to it. How is it pulling the Ranger's abilities/new abilities?

How would you go about having Spellcasting/Spell-Less linked to these? I have no problem trying to suss this all out and figure out what I can, but I can't even really find examples since I'm not understanding the interaction between these two things.

Right now I'm looking at an Eval script like:
Delete spellcasting tags

perform hero.childfound[cHelpRgr].delete[sClass.cHelpRgr]

This gives me an error about Cantrips?

Last edited by Brolthemighty; November 22nd, 2020 at 07:29 AM.
Brolthemighty is offline   #1 Reply With Quote