Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

GMTemplar

Old March 15th, 2006, 12:42 PM
thewideblue, there is only one sticky post in this forum titled with all capital letters and it says "CLICK BEFORE POSTING". Had you actually done as advised you would know they're not in the files yet.
GMTemplar is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
thewideblue

Old March 15th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Gosh, I think I got in trouble! I meant no insult or display of not doing what I am advised or even wasting a post. I fear I may be wasting a post again, but I still don't see that sticky post for clicking here before posting. Perhaps it is because I used the search function to find anything on Ruglud? I see 12 posts including this one. With that said, do you mind sending me a link to the click before posting message? Will this message explain more indepth on how updates are made to the army builder? It is obvious that the files aren't available and that's no big deal to me. Just looking for more info. I am very patient.

Thanks.

(edited portion 5 minutes later) I finally found it. Definitely a different route than what I took originally. I am awaiting updates, just like everyone else. Thanks! Back to learning the game.
thewideblue is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Raza_Decon

Old March 20th, 2006, 01:39 PM
-- Sorry to add this to your list as well The new DoW Giant from the White Dwarf #315 in the us needs to be added.
Raza_Decon is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old March 28th, 2006, 05:54 PM
braganzas beseigers have different rules on the GW web site and in chronicles 2004... which would be right? and who can take the dow magic items? anyone, or just dogs of war characterS?
robert is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Raza_Decon

Old March 28th, 2006, 08:13 PM
The magic items are DoW heroes only.

As too the Beseigers, i just checked both the US and UK site RoR lists to my copy of my copy of Chronicals 2004 and they are the same.

What reference did you use to make the list when you first made this program?
Raza_Decon is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old March 30th, 2006, 12:37 PM
well, the one on your web site has them for 12 points per model :~)
i downloaded them in a pdf from gw uk i think
robert is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
etewes

Old March 30th, 2006, 06:10 PM
They should be 11 points for each addition model the 12 points was the original cost in the first WD list and perhaps the chr 2002. This is what they are listed on the pdf from uk and oz sites.
etewes is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
GMTemplar

Old March 31st, 2006, 12:35 AM
I can confirm that Besiegers should be 11 pts per additional model. That's what it said in the latest print of Chronicles (2004 that is). Any web source claiming 12 is simply wrong now.
GMTemplar is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
VonWaiss

Old May 14th, 2006, 01:36 PM
The Paymasters Bodyguard should be equipped with Halberds and not Great Weapons according to http://uk.games-workshop.com/dogsofw...enownPart1.pdf
VonWaiss is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Kamarathin

Send a message via AIM to Kamarathin

Old June 24th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Howdy all. A bug with DoW Warbands: According to the warband rules here: http://us.games-workshop.com/games/w...ndsVolume2.pdf DoW are not required to have a Paymaster in Warbands games but in AB it's forcing you to have one.

in addition, if I delete the Paymaster, I am unable to designate another unit Champion as the Commander of the Warband.
Kamarathin is offline   #20 Reply With Quote