Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sketchpad

Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:48 AM
Is there a way to request a NPC Sheet that prints the info from the NPC section?

DT Butchino | Writer, Illustrator, Designer
DeviantArt|Facebook|Twitter
Sketchpad is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchpad View Post
Is there a way to request a NPC Sheet that prints the info from the NPC section?
I presume you mean the minions, vehicles, etc. that are in the dashboard off to the side.

What I do is click on the dashboard character in question, then go to the taskbar at the top and use either the File - Print Preview (when I want to verify I'm looking at the right minion/car/headquarters/whatever) or File - Print (if I'm positive I have everything as I want it) function.

If I was right in my presumption I hope that helps. If I was wrong, could you clarify what you meant by "NPC section"?

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:58 AM
Hi Nigel,
Nope. There's an NPC tab when you build the character as a NPC. It includes things like Tactics, Appearance and all that. REALLY handy for villains

Sketchpad is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 22nd, 2010, 02:20 PM
Good point - I'll see if I can get this added. Thanks for the suggestion!
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old April 22nd, 2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks Colen

Sketchpad is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old April 27th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Had another request about this ... is there a way that the NPC sections could be organized manually? Like if you want Motivations & Goals to be placed below a Tactics section rather than being alphabetically above it?

Sketchpad is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 27th, 2010, 07:38 PM
^_^ Adding on another request, is there anyway that we could check an option to append the breakdown of power costs for individual powers? In a game I applied for recently, the GM complained about the lack of notation on the individual powers for the two of us using HeroLab, causing him to have to crunch the math manually to figure out where the 89 pp of powers were breaking down to. It seems relatively simple programmaticly since you have that breakdown on the power dialogs themselves.
Duggan is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchpad View Post
Had another request about this ... is there a way that the NPC sections could be organized manually? Like if you want Motivations & Goals to be placed below a Tactics section rather than being alphabetically above it?
Unfortunately this isn't really something we can do. If there's a standard way for the game system we can conform to it, but we can't make exceptions for people who prefer X to be ordered before / after Y.
Colen is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
^_^ Adding on another request, is there anyway that we could check an option to append the breakdown of power costs for individual powers? In a game I applied for recently, the GM complained about the lack of notation on the individual powers for the two of us using HeroLab, causing him to have to crunch the math manually to figure out where the 89 pp of powers were breaking down to. It seems relatively simple programmaticly since you have that breakdown on the power dialogs themselves.
I'll add this to the to-do list.
Colen is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Unfortunately this isn't really something we can do. If there's a standard way for the game system we can conform to it, but we can't make exceptions for people who prefer X to be ordered before / after Y.
That's okay Colen, I think I found a work-around (naming each section by letter ). Thanks for the info though.

Sketchpad is offline   #10 Reply With Quote