Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 11th, 2010, 09:45 AM
In recognition of all the hard work GMs invest in their games, Lone Wolf Development and Paizo are teaming up this PaizoCon to reward all official GMs with a free copy of Hero Lab, the ENnie award-winning character management tool.

GMs are a vital part of the roleplaying community. They put an immense amount of work into running games that the rest of us enjoy. This is especially true at conventions, where volunteer GMs take up their dice so that players from across the country can play and enjoy RPGs. This reward is our way of saying thank you to these volunteers.

Anyone who GMs an officially scheduled game at PaizoCon is eligible. GMs can simply drop by our booth in the dealer's room at any time during the Con to collect their reward.

If you have questions about Hero Lab, or if you just want to see Hero Lab in action, drop by our booth at PaizoCon. We look forward to seeing everyone at the con!
Colen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old June 11th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Wow now that is a great incentive!
SAbel is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Paris.Crenshaw

Old July 5th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks for making this offer, Colen. I took advantage of it and I'm glad I did. I've also purchased the PFRPG Bestiary data and look forward to future Pathfinder products as you release them!

Cheers!
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #3 Reply With Quote