Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

cybear

Old May 16th, 2020, 07:36 AM
So I regularly GM games and have started using Herolabs to run the games. One of my players wants to run the next campaign can that be done using the current system as I have all the Herolabs content?
cybear is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 16th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Not currently. The GM is currently always the campaign owner. It's on the todo list to allow the GM to be someone else in the group, but support for that still needs to be implemented.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
cybear

Old May 17th, 2020, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Not currently. The GM is currently always the campaign owner. It's on the todo list to allow the GM to be someone else in the group, but support for that still needs to be implemented.
Thanks for all the hard work and being so diligent with replying. What about if someone else with a patron level account GM'ed would it be possible to share the content you owned or is it only the GM that can share content?
cybear is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 17th, 2020, 01:04 PM
If someone else had a patron level account, they could create their own campaign and share content freely within that separate campaign they owned. Otherwise, it's the same limitation as above. The GM role still needs to be assignable to a different member of the campaign, distinct from the owner of the campaign. And that we don't have implemented yet.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote