Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Adarmis DM

Old January 7th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Hello,

I did some search on this forum with no results.

So my question is : how to set hp for each character level ? It seems that rolling for hit points is not an available option. It is either max or average hit dice values.

Thanks
Adarmis DM is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old January 7th, 2017, 10:13 PM
1st level gets Max HP's. After that you should simply be able to change the value in the HP field, by clicking on it and putting in your value.
Also: in the Character options menu (Alt-K) that you get at start up or with Alt-K, under "HP Options" there is 'Don't set HP's at New Levels'. If you activate this then it won't set average HP's.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
MaraJadeS

Old January 8th, 2017, 04:11 AM
I'm having the same problem. When I had a Lvl to my character I don't have the choice to add the HP point myself. I try the option Don't set HP at new Levels and it's true I cannot add HP when I had a new Lvl.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks
MaraJadeS is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old January 8th, 2017, 12:36 PM
I checked this yesterday, and I've just done it again without a problem. When you add a second level (or more) you should be able to click in the field that shows the HP's for each level (Not 1st) and manually change it. Check with Alt-K and make sure you don't have 'Set Max HP's' turned on.
If you still can't do it there must be something in one of your options that is causing a problem. Report it as a bug: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090

Last edited by Dami; January 8th, 2017 at 12:38 PM. Reason: More detail.
Dami is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old January 9th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Go to Character tab > Configure hero.

Near the bottom check as see if you have any of the HP Options checked off. If so, try uncheckign them as see if that fixes your issues.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #5 Reply With Quote