Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Mergon

Old September 28th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Sweet. Removing the new Psionic Handbook doesn't cause any other errors.

I did have to remove my copies of Lost Mines of Phandelver since it is now part of 5E; plus my Favored Soul for the same reason. Other than those, everything installed fine.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old September 28th, 2016, 09:30 PM
that's good to hear. I was rather nervous about you guys.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
Palorin

Old September 28th, 2016, 09:42 PM
So far no errors here. I did remove my own psionics.hl because I had duplicate errors again. But the comm pack is flawless.
Palorin is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old September 28th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Palorin:

The Psionic Handbook is good work, but my version is contains a lot of scripting to apply the effects of the abilities that I see no way to with the way class abilities are applied as spells; short of way to many adjustments that is.

Mergon is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
Palorin

Old September 28th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Mergon: I don't know enough about scripting. Sadly, all my programming days are about 18 years behind me.
Palorin is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old September 28th, 2016, 10:02 PM
I am not a great scripter myself, but I am learning.

Mergon is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old September 30th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Morning All,

A huge thanks to Shadow. He figured out how to add the fighting styles for the Order of the Knife.

You can get the updated file HERE.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
wheelercub

Old October 1st, 2016, 08:52 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!

Related, I noticed that the "Two Weapon Fighting" feat in HL doesn't add ability score bonus to offhand damage. Is that a bug or am I viewing it wrong?
wheelercub is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
wheelercub

Old October 4th, 2016, 09:27 PM
I'd also like to add a couple of dropped skills to the Psionic Restoration discipline. The original script had it broken into two different skills. Psionic Restoration and Psychometabolism. There was no need to have 2 different disciplines that focused on the same thing and sadly Psychometabolism was completely dropped. Personally, after months of DMing 5e, I think they should have been migrated. If it's okay, I can update and re-upload my .user file. Please let me know.

Empathic Transfer (2+). As an action, you can spend psi points to touch another creature and heal its wounds, transferring your vitality to them. For every 2 psi point you spend, you can transfer up to 5 hit points from yourself to the target. You cannot reduce current hit points below 1 with this effect, and you may not transfer temporary hit points. The loss of your hit points cannot be avoided in any way.

**NOTE** This is a modification from the original ability we use in our campaign, which is 1d6 healed per 1 psi point spent. Having the option of guaranteed HP transferred for 2 psi points per 5 healed, is great but dangerous, and draining vs 1d6 random healed per 1 point spent with no HP loss.

Psionic Revivify (9). As an action, you cast the revivify spell. You touch a creature that has died within the last minute. That creature returns to life with 1 hit point. This power can’t return to life a creature that has died of old age, nor can it restore any missing body parts.

Thoughts? Can we do this?
wheelercub is offline   #69 Reply With Quote