Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

dereth66

Old June 3rd, 2016, 07:57 AM
It worked beautifully, Thank you very much, sadly this is why i dont program every time i would right code it would have errors in it. Thank you again you are doing an awesome job. Everthing is working as it should and all systems are awesome.

Thank You
dereth66 is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 3rd, 2016, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
As so often turns out to be the case, Shadow is right. I neglected to include the .1st file in the 1.5 build, which would entirely explain this iPad issue.
Remember this is why I make the BIG BUCKS. Zero times zero divided by zero!

Actually in this case its experience caused by myself forgetting to add the .1st files into the creation of .hl.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
crosstalk22

Old June 9th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Will expanded options be added to these files or is it going to be a separate set of files?
crosstalk22 is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 9th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Expanded Options will be a separate package, though it will (obviously) require the base SoP package to function. The Sphere Handbooks will be the same way.
TheIronGolem is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
crosstalk22

Old June 9th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Understood is there a projected time for that to come out?
crosstalk22 is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 10th, 2016, 10:48 AM
No ETA, I'm afraid. It's hard to estimate these things, because sometimes a particular thing turns out to be much harder (or much more rarely, easier) than expected. I'd rather say "it's done when it's done" than give a hard date that I'm pretty likely to miss.
TheIronGolem is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
crosstalk22

Old June 10th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Np I figured as much was just curious. we are starting a new campaign and one of the players wanted to play a sphere bloodrager, so was just looking if it would be out in time for that. Thanks for all the hard work
crosstalk22 is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 12th, 2016, 01:47 PM
In our games, if it cannot be built in Hero Lab, it's not a valid choice.

None of us are particularly skilled with the Editor, so we're all rather appreciative of other's contributions but also eager for the next thing.

Thanks for bringing SoP to HL.
Ualaa is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
FreeBooter

Send a message via Skype™ to FreeBooter

Old June 16th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I recently bought Hero Lab and the SoP add-on. While playing around with different character types, I found some bugs. Here are the ones I can remember. I think I've seen a couple of more of them, but I can't recall exactly what they were at the moment.
  • The Basic Magical Training feat gives access to ALL basic spheres. (This one might be fixed, since I tried to make a patch for 1.3, then updated to 1.5 and deleted my non-working patch.) Also, the +1 CL from the feat doesn't go away when getting Advanced Magical Training as I believe it should. For instance, a character with only non-caster classes on level 4 with both feats gets CL 3 instead of CL 2.
  • Clerics get too many Talents. They get both a bonus Life/Death talent AND the Life sphere or Death sphere on lvl 1. They should just receive the sphere, or a talent if they already have the sphere.
  • Clerics also seem to get both Death and Life talents as available choices regardless of which base sphere(s) they know. (I think I saw someone else report this earlier.)

Thankfully, nearly all the bugs I have encountered so far have fairly simple workarounds.
FreeBooter is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 16th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Thanks, I'll look into those.
TheIronGolem is offline   #80 Reply With Quote