Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dagnir

Old September 8th, 2012, 03:47 PM
So I know you can buy multiple months of the standard lifestyles, but what about advance lifestyle? i tried to change the quantity and it pops out as a separate line per month, example: 3 months of advance lifestyle pops up as 3 separate entries where as 3 month of middle shows up as one entry (3 months) Middle lifestyle. Is there a way to fix this? cause you get charged 3 times if you use the advance lifestyle from the example above.

Thanks in advance
Dagnir is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryu

Old September 9th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnir View Post
So I know you can buy multiple months of the standard lifestyles, but what about advance lifestyle? i tried to change the quantity and it pops out as a separate line per month, example: 3 months of advance lifestyle pops up as 3 separate entries where as 3 month of middle shows up as one entry (3 months) Middle lifestyle. Is there a way to fix this? cause you get charged 3 times if you use the advance lifestyle from the example above.

Thanks in advance
You click "Add Lifestyle", select "Custom Lifestyle", set "Quantity to Buy" to #of month, and the "Stack" pull-down selection to "Add New Stack".

The only trouble here is that the Custom Lifestyle selection has a different default behaviour than the other lifestyles.
Ryu is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dagnir

Old September 19th, 2012, 05:25 PM
That didn't fix it. I am talking about Advanced Lifestyles not Custom Life Styles.
Dagnir is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ryu

Old September 20th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Can you post a list of the buttons you click? Adding time to a predefined Advanced Lifestyle works, I donīt see the problem you do.
Ryu is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
_Pax_

Old September 20th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
Can you post a list of the buttons you click? Adding time to a predefined Advanced Lifestyle works, I donīt see the problem you do.
.... there are no such things as "predefined advanced lifestyles".
_Pax_ is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Ryu

Old September 23rd, 2012, 02:28 AM
There are published lifestyles created according to the Advanced Lifestyle rules, and available as individual choices in HL.

When I tested that RC was for some reason I canīt remember disabled, so there was no Advanced Lifestyle button.

Testing now, adding a stack of an Advanced Lifestyle is working fine. I can only get "Merge with Existing" (=increase number of months after creating the lifestyle) to work on blank lifestyles.
Ryu is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Dagnir

Old September 24th, 2012, 05:43 PM
I clicked on advanced lifestyle and i don't see a way to stack them at all, and when i put down more then one on the quantity i see a separate entry per lifestyle, so if i buy a quantiy of 3 for my advanced lifestyle i see 3 separate entries after i customize it, why is this hard to do?
Dagnir is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 24th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnir View Post
I clicked on advanced lifestyle and i don't see a way to stack them at all, and when i put down more then one on the quantity i see a separate entry per lifestyle, so if i buy a quantiy of 3 for my advanced lifestyle i see 3 separate entries after i customize it, why is this hard to do?
On the right hand side while you're purchasing, just under the description of the lifestyle, you'll see a drop-down menu labeled "Stack:". For "-Advanced Lifestyle- and "-Custom Lifestyle-", you'll see that the default is "Add Single Items", and for the rest, it's "Merge Existing". Before you start editing your advanced/custom lifestyle, change that to "Merge Existing" if you want them to merge with what's already there, or select "Add New Stack" if you want to add a second type of custom/advanced lifestyle.
Mathias is offline   #8 Reply With Quote