Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Dagnir
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15

Old September 8th, 2012, 03:47 PM
So I know you can buy multiple months of the standard lifestyles, but what about advance lifestyle? i tried to change the quantity and it pops out as a separate line per month, example: 3 months of advance lifestyle pops up as 3 separate entries where as 3 month of middle shows up as one entry (3 months) Middle lifestyle. Is there a way to fix this? cause you get charged 3 times if you use the advance lifestyle from the example above.

Thanks in advance
Dagnir is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryu
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 52

Old September 9th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnir View Post
So I know you can buy multiple months of the standard lifestyles, but what about advance lifestyle? i tried to change the quantity and it pops out as a separate line per month, example: 3 months of advance lifestyle pops up as 3 separate entries where as 3 month of middle shows up as one entry (3 months) Middle lifestyle. Is there a way to fix this? cause you get charged 3 times if you use the advance lifestyle from the example above.

Thanks in advance
You click "Add Lifestyle", select "Custom Lifestyle", set "Quantity to Buy" to #of month, and the "Stack" pull-down selection to "Add New Stack".

The only trouble here is that the Custom Lifestyle selection has a different default behaviour than the other lifestyles.
Ryu is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dagnir
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15

Old September 19th, 2012, 05:25 PM
That didn't fix it. I am talking about Advanced Lifestyles not Custom Life Styles.
Dagnir is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ryu
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 52

Old September 20th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Can you post a list of the buttons you click? Adding time to a predefined Advanced Lifestyle works, I donīt see the problem you do.
Ryu is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
_Pax_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: U.S. Northeast: Connecticut
Posts: 117

Old September 20th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
Can you post a list of the buttons you click? Adding time to a predefined Advanced Lifestyle works, I donīt see the problem you do.
.... there are no such things as "predefined advanced lifestyles".
_Pax_ is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Ryu
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 52

Old September 23rd, 2012, 02:28 AM
There are published lifestyles created according to the Advanced Lifestyle rules, and available as individual choices in HL.

When I tested that RC was for some reason I canīt remember disabled, so there was no Advanced Lifestyle button.

Testing now, adding a stack of an Advanced Lifestyle is working fine. I can only get "Merge with Existing" (=increase number of months after creating the lifestyle) to work on blank lifestyles.
Ryu is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Dagnir
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15

Old September 24th, 2012, 05:43 PM
I clicked on advanced lifestyle and i don't see a way to stack them at all, and when i put down more then one on the quantity i see a separate entry per lifestyle, so if i buy a quantiy of 3 for my advanced lifestyle i see 3 separate entries after i customize it, why is this hard to do?
Dagnir is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Senior Member
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 12,897

Old September 24th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnir View Post
I clicked on advanced lifestyle and i don't see a way to stack them at all, and when i put down more then one on the quantity i see a separate entry per lifestyle, so if i buy a quantiy of 3 for my advanced lifestyle i see 3 separate entries after i customize it, why is this hard to do?
On the right hand side while you're purchasing, just under the description of the lifestyle, you'll see a drop-down menu labeled "Stack:". For "-Advanced Lifestyle- and "-Custom Lifestyle-", you'll see that the default is "Add Single Items", and for the rest, it's "Merge Existing". Before you start editing your advanced/custom lifestyle, change that to "Merge Existing" if you want them to merge with what's already there, or select "Add New Stack" if you want to add a second type of custom/advanced lifestyle.
Mathias is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright Đ1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.