Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

ghstgry

Old April 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Grudge Throwers don't have Rune of Accuracy as an option.
ghstgry is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old April 30th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstgry View Post
Grudge Throwers don't have Rune of Accuracy as an option.
Corrected for 2.58 release. Had to do with how it was id'd as stone thrower after rune option were taken. Rune could not tell if it was stone thrower
EdSteiner is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old April 30th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liar1g View Post
Yeah, thanks, now the runes which are unique to grudge throwers and bolt throwers cannot be picked. Fix please.
Corrected for 2.58
EdSteiner is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old April 30th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liar1g View Post
Yeah, thanks, now the runes which are unique to grudge throwers and bolt throwers cannot be picked. Fix please.
Just wanted to say, there is probably a more curtious way to ask. Please remember, we have feelings too...

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
ghstgry

Old April 30th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSteiner View Post
Corrected for 2.58 release. Had to do with how it was id'd as stone thrower after rune option were taken. Rune could not tell if it was stone thrower
Odd...my laptop copy has RoAccuracy available, but my main PC's doesn't. Far as I know, they're the same version. They both use the Engineering Runes category at least...
ghstgry is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old April 30th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Odd...my laptop copy has RoAccuracy available, but my main PC's doesn't. Far as I know, they're the same version. They both use the Engineering Runes category at least...
Weird, guess just dl 2.57 again or wait until Fri, when I post up 2.58
EdSteiner is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
ghstgry

Old May 27th, 2013, 07:07 AM
This doesn't apply specifically to Dwarfs, though it certainly affects us more than others.

The Stone Thrower misfire chart for results 2-3 state:

"2-3) Disabled!: Cannot shoot this turn or, or next turn."

You forgot to include in there that the stone thrower takes an automatic wound as well. Per the BRB rules on pg 115:

"2-3: Disabled. A freak occurrence disrupts the normal smooth operation of the stone thrower, and one of the crew has been caught in the firing mechanism — the stone thrower suffers a wound, with no armour saves allowed. This problem can only be fixed by partially dismantling the war machine and so the stone thrower therefore cannot fire this turn or in the controlling player's next turn. Either turn the war machine around or place a marker of some kind to indicate this."

I'm currently checking with other Dwarf players on Bugman's to verify that there's no errata pertaining specifically to Dwarfs that would override this, but I'm pretty sure there isn't.
ghstgry is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old May 27th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
This doesn't apply specifically to Dwarfs, though it certainly affects us more than others.

The Stone Thrower misfire chart for results 2-3 state:

"2-3) Disabled!: Cannot shoot this turn or, or next turn."

You forgot to include in there that the stone thrower takes an automatic wound as well. Per the BRB rules on pg 115:

"2-3: Disabled. A freak occurrence disrupts the normal smooth operation of the stone thrower, and one of the crew has been caught in the firing mechanism — the stone thrower suffers a wound, with no armour saves allowed. This problem can only be fixed by partially dismantling the war machine and so the stone thrower therefore cannot fire this turn or in the controlling player's next turn. Either turn the war machine around or place a marker of some kind to indicate this."

I'm currently checking with other Dwarf players on Bugman's to verify that there's no errata pertaining specifically to Dwarfs that would override this, but I'm pretty sure there isn't.
Fixed for 2.59
EdSteiner is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
ghstgry

Old June 2nd, 2013, 05:42 AM
Thanks Ed, Ultra, for fixing our nitpicks so promptly and courteously! As a fellow programmer, I know it's a thankless job, so I thought I'd remedy that for a minute. I rely on Army Builder to keep my lists neat and correct and you guys do a great job with it.

Now if you wanted to slip in stats for the new Dwarf book before it comes out, I'd be okay with that...just sayin'.
ghstgry is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old June 2nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Thanks Ed, Ultra, for fixing our nitpicks so promptly and courteously! As a fellow programmer, I know it's a thankless job, so I thought I'd remedy that for a minute. I rely on Army Builder to keep my lists neat and correct and you guys do a great job with it.

Now if you wanted to slip in stats for the new Dwarf book before it comes out, I'd be okay with that...just sayin'.
On behalf of Ultra and myself, thank you very much for your support and words of encouragement.
EdSteiner is offline   #40 Reply With Quote