Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zarlor

Old February 13th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Fixed in v1.7
Added a Pre-Requisite error for Dominion above 4 or below -4 and capped the values.
Fixed Vehicular Weapons to bootstrap into the vehicle instead of to the character.

Fixed in v1.8
Fixed error vehicles were giving when you add then to the portfolio.
Added purchaseable "thrown" versions of weapons which will Bootstrap their Melee counterpart. (To explain I've been setting things so that if you buy a Melee weapon that can be thrown, it would automatically add a no-weight/no-cost version of the ranged weapon. So in case someone prefers to look at the Ranged weapon list first and doesn't see that Throwing Knife there instead of on the Melee weapons list, this will now show it on the Gear list and then add a no-cost/no-weight melee version of the weapon.)

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; February 18th, 2013 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Added v1.8 notes
zarlor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old February 18th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Hey zarlor I was just playing around with the Hell on Earth game and Bumped into this. I just added M-12 Stuart APC and got this error
Quote:
Live state of gizmo 'LoadOut' is being tested before live state of parent pick 'vhHEM12Stu' is resolved
- - -
Live state of gizmo 'LoadOut' is being tested before live state of parent pick 'vhHEM12Stu' is resolved
- - -
- - -
It seems to be doing it to all the vehicles that have a loadout.

Last edited by jbearwillis; February 18th, 2013 at 09:09 AM.
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old February 18th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Grr... annoying oddity talked about here, although the Wiki is also wrong in that you can't set the timing to 900 it has to be 2000. I'll get new files up for all the vehicle stuff shortly, although I think they all work despite the errors (in other words I'm pretty sure you can ignore the error for now.)

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old February 18th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Yes I'm sure - just doing what you told me to do is tell you about any oddities. LOL
jbearwillis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old February 18th, 2013, 11:25 AM
And I definitely appreciate it! Thanks!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Warunsun

Old February 18th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Just want to thank everyone here for the continued updates for Hell on Earth, Noir, and all the rest of the Deadlands projects. Keep up the good work.
Warunsun is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old February 18th, 2013, 04:40 PM
That's all zarlor doing all those great files.
jbearwillis is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old February 18th, 2013, 05:29 PM
I was doing them for my local group anyway, so I'm just happy to share. And to get the feedback when I screw something up. Mostly it was just a lot of cut-and-paste and I've had a bit of spare time to do it.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #8 Reply With Quote