Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

frumple

Old March 29th, 2016, 07:56 AM
I need to use the combination of PreReqCaP/N1 and CSCountAdj for a rouge talent so it can count as a specific level of another class. However, there is also the possibility of the character getting PreReqCa tags for different features, would CSCountAdj affect those as well?

For example, I have a talent that allows the rogue to take investigator talents as an investigator of 4 levels lower. So I would assign PreReqCaP1.InvTal and CSCountAdj.NegLev4 to the class helper. Now, I also have a talent that would allow the rogue to take rage powers as a barbarian of 3 levels lower. So for this I would assign PreReqCaP1.BbnRagePow and CSCountAdj.NegLev3.

Wouldn't the two CSCountAdj.x tags conflict, or worse add together? If so, is there a way to specify exactly which CSCountAdj tag is to be associated with which PreReqCaP1 tag?
frumple is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 29th, 2016, 08:23 AM
I'm fairly sure the higher CSCountAdj would apply, rather than them being additive. If there is a likelihood of such a conflict, I would choose one or the other and create an eval script to apply the correct adjusted number of tags.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old March 29th, 2016, 08:26 AM
So apply the appropriate PreReqCaxx tag multiple times, correct?
frumple is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 29th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Yeah, look at the AppPrReq procedure to see how we're applying tags of that sort now.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old March 29th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Thanks!
frumple is offline   #5 Reply With Quote