Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 21st, 2023, 02:22 PM
Hey all, I just wanted to give an update on Treasure Vault. We're running a bit behind on the troves of stuff in the book, so we're going to be pushing the initial HLO release of the book back a day, to Thursday. We need a bit of extra time to ensure the content we are rolling out is looking solid. Additionally, there will be a couple sections of content that won't be going out with the initial release, which we will be looking to have out next week (aside from QA, we'll be trying to get a bit more in tomorrow as well). I'll post a followup with what content will be in the followup tomorrow so you all know what to expect.

Apologies for the inconvenience on missing the official release target, and we appreciate your patience while we get it wrapped up.
Daniel V is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old February 22nd, 2023, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate the effort that goes into getting these out close to the book’s release date.

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Thrawn82

Old February 22nd, 2023, 08:59 AM
Thanks for posting this and thanks for the heads up. There's a lot of items and i know items with specific effects are one of the more complicated aspects of herolab. thank you for the transparency.
Thrawn82 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2023, 10:26 PM
Aaand I'm back finally. Content that will be in a followup release are:

Permanent Alchemical Items (pg 62)
Magical Tattoos (pg 118)
Spellhearts (pg 124)
Set Relics (pg 200)

As is, spellhearts and set relics are underway, and we're going to have some discussion tomorrow on some of the perm alch items that have some setup questions. But for now, it is time for a slight rest for the wicked.
Daniel V is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 1st, 2023, 03:18 PM
Update time! We should be rolling out spellhearts, tattoos, and permanent alchemical items tomorrow (3/2). We're working on getting them wrapped up currently.

Set relics will be probably next week if all continues to go well there and with other things we need to get handled. I've got one set done and it seems to be working well for our testing, but the relic gifts from the GMG weren't quite up to par so I've been working on doing some polish there as well, and that put them behind where I'd originally planned (since set relics interact with what their gifts do). I figured anyone using relics probably wouldn't complain about a general QoL update there though.
Daniel V is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old March 1st, 2023, 11:11 PM
Great news. I wish I could just thumbs up a post in support, but I don’t want you to spend any effort away from PF2e content.

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
archeious

Old March 3rd, 2023, 09:40 AM
I run a campaign with the patron feature enabled. I have Treasure Vault and have it enabled in the campaign settings yet my players cannot select it. It say they need to purchase it. Isn't the purpose of the patron level subscription so the players of a campaign don't have to buy it?
archeious is offline   #7 Reply With Quote