Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

DarthJerod

Old February 9th, 2013, 05:35 PM
I see that Complete Warrior is in but I notice in the program that the Knight of the Chalice is not available. Am I mistaken?

thanks
DarthJerod is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
souldreamer

Old February 19th, 2013, 11:18 AM
I have a request for the Pixie that is available from the MM(1) content.

Would it be possible to include the details about their available spell-like abilities and their special arrows? It would be even more awesome if the DCs for their abilities were calculated. It's a silly request, I know, but would make it easier to use.

Additionally, I suspect there are other monster classes in the MM that would also benefit from information about their special abilities.
souldreamer is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 19th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthJerod View Post
I see that Complete Warrior is in but I notice in the program that the Knight of the Chalice is not available. Am I mistaken?

thanks
That is correct. There are many many prestige classes still missing from 3.5. This is one of them. As an aside, the presence of a source book in the community set doesn't mean that all content from that source is available. In fact, Complete Champion might be the only one (aside from open source material). There are currently 104 prestige classes missing from the Complete books alone.

Last edited by Sendric; February 19th, 2013 at 11:57 AM.
Sendric is online now   #113 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 19th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by souldreamer View Post
I have a request for the Pixie that is available from the MM(1) content.

Would it be possible to include the details about their available spell-like abilities...
Is it possible? Yes. Is it practical? Probably not. The pixie (following your example) has 10 (or more) spells it can use as a spell-like ability. To add the descriptions of that many spells to the description text would be some serious clutter. In this case, it wouldn't be quite as bad only because of the overlap of some of the spells, but I think you get the idea.

My recommendation would be to create a class that uses those spells, select them then print out a sheet that has the descriptions of them as an addendum to your character.

Quote:
...and their special arrows?
This is already getting done. Is there something you're not seeing that should be there?

Quote:
It would be even more awesome if the DCs for their abilities were calculated.
This seems more doable, though the DC's would only change if the creature gains an increase in the pertinent stat. There may also be something tied into class levels, but I'd have to look into it to be sure. Regardless, this would be relatively easy to do for the pixie.

Quote:
It's a silly request, I know, but would make it easier to use.
Not silly at all. It would definitely make life a lot easier.

Quote:
Additionally, I suspect there are other monster classes in the MM that would also benefit from information about their special abilities.
This is what would make this a massive project. Doing it for one is easy. Doing it for all would be a major undertaking, and I don't really have the time to delve into it now.

Last edited by Sendric; February 19th, 2013 at 11:55 AM.
Sendric is online now   #114 Reply With Quote
Warlich

Old March 15th, 2013, 04:29 AM
I'm new to Hero Lab so I might have missed it when looking around but is there anything from Epic Handbook in the files? I've tried to find the feats.

If it is how do I access them?

Thanks!
Warlich is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
Pandect

Old April 30th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Sendric, should I send .user files to you ?
Pandect is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 30th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlich View Post
I'm new to Hero Lab so I might have missed it when looking around but is there anything from Epic Handbook in the files? I've tried to find the feats.

If it is how do I access them?

Thanks!
No, there's nothing from the Epic Handbook at this time. Sorry.
Sendric is online now   #117 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 30th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandect View Post
Sendric, should I send .user files to you ?
Yes. My email address is my username at gmail.
Sendric is online now   #118 Reply With Quote
Dramos

Old May 14th, 2013, 12:15 AM
Just downloaded your files, AMAZING! you saved me like 2 years of work! you all rock! ... had some questions, perhaps you could help ... duskblade wont let finish due to lack of 0 lvl spells left to choose from, also ephigy master seems to still have a few bugs (only noticed thanks to current campeign (i cant spell) ... my last question .. is there a way to Mix skill points from 2 classes? or a way to get by that? ... only had hero for a month atm ... ty in advance!
Dramos is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
CptCoots

Old May 17th, 2013, 05:01 PM
So... about those missing prestige classes. Want me to write a couple? Also, what on earth is in Lawful G's Custom Stuff, Lawful G's Hidden Stuff, and Bodrins Custom Stuff?
CptCoots is offline   #120 Reply With Quote