Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Soulkeeper

Old May 17th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I realize Clerics do not use a spellbook, but they do get to prepare spells each day for usage.

We play at a table, we do not use laptops, and Hero Lab does not work on a tablet, so by effect, we have the traditional pen and paper.

Hero Lab allows my Cleric to pick his 3rd level spells: 4,2+1,1+1
I assume these are his prepared spells?

What I cannot find a way to do is provide my Cleric with ALL his available spells so he can freely pick which ones he's going to use each day. The only way to do this, is to print out a new sheet each time.

Am I missing how to print out a complete list of 1,2,3rd level spells for my Cleric to select from?

A Wizard can print his spellbook, which may very well have more than his/her allotted spells per day.
Soulkeeper is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 17th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Here are previous threads asking this question:
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11286&highlight=cleric+spell+list
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...t=cleric+spell
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TehBagder

Old May 17th, 2012, 10:48 AM
What I do is add them all to the spellbook, going over the actual allowed amounts, then print the spellbook as a PDF (or on paper) as both a summary and full collection. Then I manually track which ones that are memorized as needed.
TehBagder is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Soulkeeper

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Thank you, I was hoping someone had come up with a better way to print the spells, as most have commented, this is a taxing endeavor. However, if it is all that can be done, it seems just easier to jot on paper the spells for the day and just keep the book on hand.

Thanks!
Soulkeeper is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Cards77

Old February 20th, 2016, 09:57 AM
With a product of this caliber I don't think it's asking too much for a landscape oriented spell sheet like Scoreforge uses. You get your entire spell book, all the necessary information and even a summary in one line per spell, with all your DCs as headings. You simply manually track which ones you've memorized that day.

I think it's silly that we have this fabulous app but I'm still going to need my old ScoreSpell spreadsheets to have a decent spellbook on hand at the table.

We don't all have tablets and or laptops nor would be use them at the table.

OR at the very least give us a "ADD ALL SPELLS TO SPELLBOOK" button so we don't have to manually add every spell. That's torture.
Cards77 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote