Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old November 8th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Oliver,

Actually this topic does come up often, but it is actually addressed on the site. It is covered multiple times in the FAQs available for all three applications LW makes.

I did have a post to another member here that outlined the many locations of this information, but it appears that the thread may have been deleted by Harkan when he put up the new 5ed announcement. I would gather it all again, but it was tedious the first time. I am sure you understand.

I think that Colen or Rob can probably give better explanations behind why they have created the software this way, as I can only speculate, but I do remember that this was some of the issues that also came up during their development of Hero Lab.

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Jerseyboy381

Old November 14th, 2008, 01:22 PM
First, thank you to everyone that put in the time to make the data files. I know it is a labor of love and everyone in my store appreciates it.

We have found a few errors in the new files and are posting them as an FYI to be fixed as updates come out.

1. The Command squad weapon upgrades are being paid for wrong. When you selest one weapon, it pays for one for every one in the squad. It seems the same is true for Servitors.

2. The Dread Assault Cannon is also listed as twin linked.
Jerseyboy381 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 14th, 2008, 02:08 PM
The better place to report bugs is www.ab40k.org.

There, you'll also find a patch that was released last week to fix a few bugs in the space marine files (Downloads-Patches)

Both of those are previously reported bugs, fixed in the patch, as far as I can tell.
Mathias is offline   #13 Reply With Quote