Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Ultramarine303

Old June 9th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Thx 4 the fixes, but now there is another mistake with the Juggernaut, because AB calculates 120 Points per Bloodcrusher now (70 as normal and extra 50 for the Jugger).
Ultramarine303 is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
govmack

Old June 9th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Also, 1 more. The reaper and standard are the same cost, but they show an incorrect value (24 for the champ, 12 for the Standard). When selected the cost is correct, it just looks incorrect. BTW- it also shows flamers to have the Killing Blow.
govmack is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
coltdoug

Old June 9th, 2008, 06:45 PM
just downloaded the newest version...its great! only one thing i can not do, is when i select 6 flamers it will refuse for me to make one a pyrocaster. It will immediately remove 1 flamer. anyway this can be fixed? Awesome work!
coltdoug is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Xizindar

Old June 9th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Updated again. I noticed the Pyro bug too. It annoys me greatly and I don't know the fix for it.

Let me know more bugs and I'll see what I can do to fix them.

Sorry about the bloodcrushers - I checked the Skulltaker and the Herald and forgot all about testing the bloodcrushers because I don't own any .
Xizindar is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
b0ksah

Old June 12th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Good to see that when I play Mass Effect People fix my errors :P
b0ksah is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Ultramarine303

Old June 14th, 2008, 06:18 AM
I just downloaded the new version, but I still have the bug with the bloodcrushers. 3 bloodcrushers with bloodreaper+standardbearer+musician and icon are at 485 points although it should be 285 points. Cancelling the bloodreaper makes them even more expensive - 565 points. Could you check again please ?
Ultramarine303 is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Xizindar

Old June 17th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Ultramarine303 - try again. I was confusing the docCJugg and the docJugg entries. This led to the blood crushers using the docJugg (the one intended as mount options) instead of the one for the Crushers. I think it was charging 70 +100 for each Jugg hence the 200 point difference.

daemoniclegion forums had a list of bugs which I also took and updated - although the armor save 6+ they were reporting for palaquin and I didn't see ) I have a 6+ save for a herald on a palaquin.

Let me know more stuff I'll keep updating till someone better comes along.
Xizindar is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Ultramarine303

Old June 20th, 2008, 12:17 AM
It's working well now. Thx man - you're doin a great job !
Ultramarine303 is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Grombrindal

Old July 10th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Funny thing is Lonewolf already released the chaos daemon for 40K file but not for Fantasy... Just can't think any reason why they not release it yet?

I've been using AB for like 3 years and I'm always satisfied with their services and recomended to my friends until now this kinda disappointing for me. Wish they can fix this fast....

cheers...
Grombrindal is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 10th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Because Lone Wolf isn't responsible for data sets. Volunteers do that, and the 40K files are run by a team of people, the Fantasy files by one person (and I believe this interim file is by a different person).
Mathias is offline   #30 Reply With Quote