Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

urpdogg

Old April 27th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Hello,

Was wondering how long will it be (if anyone even does it) until the Daemons of Chaos could/can/will be added?

Just wondering, as the wife decided to order the Spearhead.

Cheers!
Urp
urpdogg is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silverfox510

Old April 27th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Hey,

It would depend on what people wanted. A file could be put together from rumour/news compilations , but its accuracy could not be vouched for until somebody gets their hands on the new book.

Out of interest, what would be peoples' opinions as to seperating Mortals, Beasts and Daemons out into individual lists? GW seems to be heading that way, and it's pretty ambiguous at the moment whether BoC and HoC will have the same interchangeability in the interim WD list that's due out after the DoC release.
Silverfox510 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
gilvagor

Old April 28th, 2008, 10:01 AM
I think they are going to spit up the chaos armies into their own. Beast's will probably not be able to take anything from the mortals and deamons lists. At least that's what I'm leading towards right now.
gilvagor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
gunnerson

Old April 30th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Ive picked up the daemons spearhead and have the book. I am going to try and put togother a file. please check the support board for my other post.
gunnerson is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
urpdogg

Old May 12th, 2008, 02:23 AM
I found a Daemons of Chaos data file, but it's for AB 2.2.

If anyone is good at converting data files, it may be a good place to start, I've tried, but I'm not very good
at this. I'll post a link if anyone is interested.
urpdogg is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
VonStrom

Send a message via AIM to VonStrom

Old May 13th, 2008, 10:35 AM
The 3 lists should be seperate lists, as the white dwarf coming out this month has a revised chaos mortals list in it. Along with the options for using beastmen and demons in the mortals list... rumor is its a magic item (chalace for demons totem for chaos)

Making them 3 seperate army lists would work, however once the magic item was taken the file should allow the demons/beastmen... Hope this info helps
VonStrom is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Ultramarine303

Old May 19th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Is someone working on the AB file yet ?
Ultramarine303 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
urpdogg

Old May 21st, 2008, 02:08 AM
No clue. I tried converting the 2.2 version, but I can't get it to load. I'm not good at it and I don't have the time figure out what I'm doing wrong right now. I'm just hoping someone's working on it. I've sent some messages around, but still no answer from any of the authors.
urpdogg is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
isanti314

Old May 26th, 2008, 05:59 AM
The latest WD also had the warriors of chaos. That would make two army re-writes. I was wondering who was working on them? Does Lone Wolf have any input?
Thanks
Russ
isanti314 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
AbaddonAZ

Old May 27th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Well, the New Mortals of Chaos Codex wont be released until well after the Dark Elves are finished and everything has been released. As for the AB Files, I wouldn't count on seeing anything soon as the White Dwarf list was only meant as a Temporary fix until the new release. I for one am shelving my army for about 3 months until something solid shakes out.

It would be nice however to get a file Download for the 2 new Daemon Codex's...
AbaddonAZ is offline   #10 Reply With Quote