Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Blackbeard

Old January 8th, 2008, 06:48 PM
According to the Dogs of War rules PDF from Games Workshop, the Paymaster's Bodyguard does have halberds and not Great Weapons. Also, the Light Cavalry unit is missing its label as being fast cavalry. Thanks.
Blackbeard is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
thedogofwar

Old January 9th, 2008, 04:03 PM
good evening all 2 other unit are also missing Lucrezzia Belladonna and Midas The Mean I'm trying to write them using creator but very little success any help greatly appreaciated this is what i got so far still new at this Thxsb thedogofwar :wink:
offical rules found in White Dwarf#265 and Warhammer Chronicles 2003
thedogofwar is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Slaanesh

Old January 10th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Sup All

I had a recommendation for getting around the whole no special characters in AB3 use AB2. I have been checking all around these forums and it seems that the Special Characters have not been added in over a year. This is mainly from what I have read due to the fact that Army Builder is really Player Driven for the most part. Especially when Warhammer is concerned. The main bulk of the updates for the games are actualy designed by players through the Army Builder Tool, but the main problem is that creating anything with this tool seems to be very difficult! I have tried myself for a while to no avail. (Does anyone have links to a tutorial they might have made that could help?)

But I recently downloaded AB2 and it works great for DOW because all the units are there and they are correct. Also they have all of the special characters. A bit sad that I purchased AB3 to find that I was better off with AB2 for now it seems. Eventually someone might get good with the creator and decide to do the Dogs of War special characters but I am not holding my breath.
Slaanesh is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Yarroq

Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:50 AM
DoW Giant is listed as ignore greenskin panic when it should be listed as ignore littleun panic
Yarroq is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Pitchfork

Old March 31st, 2008, 03:52 AM
Not sure if its an error or not but DoW crossbowmen are showing a 6+ armour save when they have no armour? maybe due to them having handweapons only. Also Riccos republican guard may have a problem does ricco have 3 or 4 attacks?
Pitchfork is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Kildar

Old April 4th, 2008, 07:18 AM
[quote="SanguineAngel"]Also, Mengil's Manflayers are currently missing[/quoute I just made a VC list and Mengil's Manflayers are thier and they are listed under rare choice. Think you should loof again they are in my list.
Kildar is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old April 8th, 2008, 12:29 PM
thanks, i will fix the bugs that have popped up since the last update :~)
robert is offline   #37 Reply With Quote