Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ploturo

Old April 22nd, 2022, 12:32 PM
Maybe it is something on the trait?

Can you right click on the Child of Jz trait, and post a picture of the list of active tags it shows when you choose "Show Debug Tags for ..."?

Or maybe it could a problem with the resource management?

If you go to the Develop menu at the top and go to Floating Info Windows - Show Selection Tags, make sure that "Traits (resTrait)" is listed there, and post a picture of the tags on it (by checking its box and clicking ok).

And if you could do the same thing for "Traits (resTrait)" fields and post a picture of Develop - Floating Info Windows - Show Selection Fields.

Did you delete files from the pathfinder data folder? I'm curious why my version of pathfinder allows traits to be selected even with all data sources disabled, and you had to add the tag manually to get that section to show up.
ploturo is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Diaz Ex Machina

Old April 22nd, 2022, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploturo View Post
Maybe it is something on the trait?

Can you right click on the Child of Jz trait, and post a picture of the list of active tags it shows when you choose "Show Debug Tags for ..."?

Or maybe it could a problem with the resource management?

If you go to the Develop menu at the top and go to Floating Info Windows - Show Selection Tags, make sure that "Traits (resTrait)" is listed there, and post a picture of the tags on it (by checking its box and clicking ok).

And if you could do the same thing for "Traits (resTrait)" fields and post a picture of Develop - Floating Info Windows - Show Selection Fields.

Did you delete files from the pathfinder data folder? I'm curious why my version of pathfinder allows traits to be selected even with all data sources disabled, and you had to add the tag manually to get that section to show up.
Here's the first window:

Second one:

Third one:

And yes, I deleted all the custom files some days ago, but everything else is working fine since then.
Diaz Ex Machina is offline   #12 Reply With Quote