Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

HuckFriend

Old July 6th, 2021, 08:54 PM
Hi everyone, I'm recently got herolab online at the patron level so my friends can use my add on to build characters for our campaign. We've been playing with older characters, but the fatigued barbarian decided to eat a full attack from a fire giant and now needs to build a new character. Only when he tries to build a new character in the campaign theater it doesn't give him any of my add on options. I have the campaign enabled as a patron campaign and all of my sources are enabled in settings. What are we missing? Thanks. I'll hang up and listen.
HuckFriend is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 7th, 2021, 07:58 AM
Hey there,

This sounds like a simple mixup of the Ownership setting for the Character they just made. When any Apprentice (or other user who is trying content shared by a Patron GM) user creates a PC within the My PCs Table in the Camapign they will need to always be sure the Character is "Owned" by the Patron/GM/Campaign itself, that's the setting that tells the Campaign that the PC should be using the materials purchased by the GM/Patron instead of whatever the Account they're logged into has access to.

Have the player head to the Campaign and ask them to click the "..." button next to their PC and set the ownership back so it's no longer Player Owned and they should be able to start using the shared Patron materials again in short order.

--
Ryan Furnas
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote