Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ahglock

Old April 28th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Is there a way I am missing to get the notes I type in about the contacts to print out, I'm getting like the first line of the notes and that is it.
ahglock is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 28th, 2012, 07:12 AM
In the configure hero settings (ctrl-k), there are two settings that are relevant to the printing of contacts. "Include Contact Notes on Sheet" and "Append Contact Descriptions to Sheet". Which of those are you using?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ahglock

Old April 29th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I had include contact notes on sheet checked and only he first line showed up. I did not notice the append one. That prints it out on a separate page, on page 3 where contacts first show up a few more lines are there now but not the full description. Still that works, thanks.
ahglock is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 30th, 2012, 06:29 AM
The intent is that in the regular display, any one item shouldn't take up too much space - you don't want to devote an entire column to each item there - you want a balance between the number of things shown and the amount of information for each.

Then, the appendices can be used to display full information, and devote lots of space to each one.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ahglock

Old April 30th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Totally makes sense. Now that I know how it works, it is working great for me Now I just have to figure out how deep the edit features are for putting in house rules.
ahglock is offline   #5 Reply With Quote