Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

WGS123

Old June 10th, 2021, 08:26 PM
Dear Forum

I am looking to add some custom races about 6 and 1 custom class. I have made some custom feats, items, and a few Arcanist Exploits. But that is about as far as I have gone with customization. That and I have not done it in several years.

I am wondering if anyone has any suggested threads to look at for specifically creating custom races and classes and generally brushing up on the process?

Sincerest Thanks
Bill S
WGS123 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old June 11th, 2021, 12:31 AM
Look at the Help menu in the Editor - "Help on Using the Editor". This includes examples of adding both races and classes. It's also worth loading other creatures in the editor with New (Copy) to see how they were "made".

Races are pretty easy unless you have a heap of unusual racial/special abilities. Classes certainly take more work. If you have problems, start a thread in the forum and state what you have done, what's not working, and you'll get help.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote