Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Krothos

Old February 24th, 2020, 01:40 PM
I know you are all busy with getting your campaign and HLO software completed.

Wondering if there is an ETA to when you will release another update to the Pathfinder data files for HLC? The last update was Dec 5, 2019.

Are you still trying to keep to the monthly release schedule? Or is there a new schedule that we can expect?

Thanks.
Krothos is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 29th, 2020, 02:43 PM
I’ve cleaned the post up. If it descends into attacking each other again, I’ll have to ban the participating members.

Regarding PF1, the devs are still planning on finishing the remaining PF1 content, but the ETA for release is unknown. If I can find out more, I’ll let you know.
BJ is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old March 1st, 2020, 05:55 AM
Thank you.
Azhrei is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 1st, 2020, 06:13 AM
Thanks, BJ. I know it's a different thread group (but I haven't gotten any traction on it over there) but is there any ETA on getting the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition pushed out?
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Meatpuppet

Old March 1st, 2020, 07:00 AM
Thanks BJ

Looking forward to see those updates
Meatpuppet is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 1st, 2020, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
Thanks, BJ. I know it's a different thread group (but I haven't gotten any traction on it over there) but is there any ETA on getting the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition pushed out?
I’m not sure on an ETA, but I’ll see if I can find out.
BJ is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 1st, 2020, 06:31 PM
Thank you!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 4th, 2020, 07:09 PM
From the HLO forums:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
I'm finally getting the time to circle back on these items for you. Please note that I won't be actively monitoring the HLC forums. Heck, I rarely check the HLO forums anymore and am only doing so recently because there's so much new stuff out. So I'm going to answer your HLC questions here. You can forward this information to other forums you deem appropriate, but please remember that I won't be monitoring those places.

Now that we've got the PF2 GMG wrapping up, SWADE should get the attention is deserves. There should be some details coming soon regarding SWADE.

Prior to having all the Campaign Theater stuff in place, there wasn't a compelling reason for PF1 users to migrate to the HLO space. Now that we've finally got that stuff operational, PF1 migration is a viable path. That said, we still need to flesh out some of the CT functionality first, and implementing the migration will entail a sizable chunk of work. So nothing is imminent, but the subject of PF1 migration is going to be a "hot topic" in-house in the weeks ahead.

The issue with HLC 64-bit and RW got completely lost in the past many months of coding madness. And it's unlikely to get addressed for at least a couple more weeks, based on our current game plan. But I'm putting it back on my radar, and I'll do my best to investigate it in the weeks ahead. Sorry I can't be more definitive on this.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 5th, 2020, 07:46 AM
First, a bit of context. In my thread piracy over on the HLO threads I did ask specifically about migrating PF1 to HLO - I didn't ask about other updates. So Rob answered the question I asked, and was not speaking to updating PF1 in general.

I, too, was initially disappointed that he's not monitoring the forums. However, as long as SOMEONE from LoneWolf who can find answers monitors the forums and gives regular input/feedback/answers that would satisfy me completely - I don't necessarily need the company's owner to be that person.

But we don't often get that either - sometimes we do, to be fair, but not often.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #9 Reply With Quote