Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ChaosDono

Old October 26th, 2007, 09:15 AM
I read the bug list thoroughly and have not found the exact bug that I will try and explain here.

When you select a Mortal general for example, under the new rules (Just started chaos V6.0), mortal units (IE Knights, warriors, chariots, warhounds, marauders) are considered core choices. The opposite is true if you select a daemonic general (IE the daemon units become core units).

The way I see the army builder working at this point is that the only core choices in this army are mortal units. Whether you have a daemonic general or mortal the only core choice is the mortal units.

Please advise if this has been looked at, repaired, or spotted by anyone else. I pardon my ignorance on this program in advance as it is day 1 of running it with full license.

THank you,
ChaosDono
ChaosDono is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ChaosDono

Old October 26th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Also, The bloodthirster cannot be selected as the army general. When selected it picks them as a Rare, hero, and lord choice. Cannot be the general. The same holds true with the lords: keeper of secrets, lord of change, the great unclean one, daemnon prince.

The way this seems is that the only generals can be mortal.

I may be missing a patch?? I'm lost, I play daemons mostly, so this is a minor problem.
ChaosDono is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ChaosDono

Old October 26th, 2007, 09:33 AM
OK - I figured out one aspect of it, the "Type of Army" Dictates it, found the selection using clipboard with the check at the top of the page.

My only other question is why a bloodthirster is a L, R, and H. I can't find that anywhere in the book that he does count as the three.

Under the Daemon Prince, it has the clear listing that "A daemon Prince counts as one Lord and one Hero Choice." That line, however, does not exist under the Greater Daemons. I presume this was a WD addition?

Thanks and again sorry for my ignorance.

ChaosDono
ChaosDono is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
naloth

Old October 28th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Assuming you're using the WHFB 6th edition HoC book on page 57 where it lists all the greater daemons they have an asterisk after their names. If you look on the bottom right of the column it explains that asterisk means they take a L, H, & R.
naloth is offline   #4 Reply With Quote