Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

rlane187

Old May 10th, 2021, 02:09 PM
I am beginning to notice large differences between what is available to me in Hero Lab Classic and Hero Lab Online. In Wrath of the Righteous Book 2 (Sword of Valor), there is a mythic chimera (Soltengrebbe) with numerous mythic powers that are available in Hero Lab Classic that ARE NOT available in Hero Lab Online. Specifically: Coordinated Bites, Crushing Jaws, Dual Initiative, and Mythic Breath.

I was able to put the monster together in Hero Lab Classic. All of the mythic abilities are there and it is not 3rd party content. When I upload the character to Hero Lab Online, it strips the above listed abilities out. When I try to add them again in Hero Lab Online, the mythic abilities are not there.

Has anyone else noticed that only a portion of the Wrath of the Righteous content is available? I have had similar issues where I cannot find anything from NPC Codex either. Anyone else?

Last edited by rlane187; May 10th, 2021 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Took some time to stop being such a whining baby.
rlane187 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 10th, 2021, 05:07 PM
Hmm, toss us a bug report for that if you could please. I'm suspecting there might be a sourcing issue we need to look into, so if you can toss us a report and Ryan can do some prelim into this, we'll see if we can get it sorted.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote