Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 16th, 2022, 02:23 PM
Hey, now that we've got Impossible Lands and Interstellar Species out, I wanted to give a bit of an update here. Work's been underway on this stuff as well, the backgrounds, the various feats/spells/items in the Companion Guide as well as the items and creatures in the appendixes of KM proper. I'm going to try and have this stuff ready to go next week, but if we don't make that it should be the week following Thanksgiving.
Daniel V is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
silentinfinity

Old November 16th, 2022, 03:53 PM
Thank you so much Daniel, was hoping it would be in today's update. I've got my Kingmaker game I run this weekend so was hoping for it! S'all good. Whenever it's ready! If by chance you want someone to buy it up and play/test it up, ya let me know!
silentinfinity is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
xoff

Old November 18th, 2022, 01:38 PM
Thank you Daniel! We're getting close to starting, and the only thing holding me up is the backgrounds which I sort of faked
xoff is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 22nd, 2022, 08:55 AM
Alrighty, this is rolling out shortly and I wanted to give some context. As with APs in general, this includes all the character content and backmatter of the book. Namely in this case, the backgrounds, the items in Appendix 4, the creatures in Appendix 5 (as well as one of the NPCs who is thematically like creatures we enter rather than a unique NPC), and all the feats and spells and such scattered throughout the Companion Guide. We've made it all one package, even though it's two books, since it's basically a 6 issue AP of content split between them.

Kingdom tracking is not presently supported. It's on my radar as something I'd like to have us look into, but it's a pretty big thing and I haven't taken the time yet to get full context and sit down to discuss it, so no verdict on the if/when.
Daniel V is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old November 22nd, 2022, 11:38 PM
Yay! My players will like this.
I know I'm still waiting for other GM content, but I hope the GM content will be ahead of the kingdom content, simply because I can offload the work for the kingdom onto one of my players.

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is online now   #15 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 26th, 2022, 03:11 PM
Between the two, it really depends on when parts can be addressed. Kingdoms would be mostly the data file team (we who enter the books), while the issues with GM content is that there's parts that need to be addressed and solved by all teams, and the Vault is the focus atm. I'll probably take a look at kingdoms more over the holidays to see if it's something we can reasonably add support for, but for right now I've got some improvements I'm hoping we can get to you all in the next few weeks, so that's definitely back burner.
Daniel V is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
runnetib

Old November 26th, 2022, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
...the backgrounds....
Just wanted to verify this as the splash page doesn't include them in the list of what's in the package. Thanks!
runnetib is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 26th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by runnetib View Post
Just wanted to verify this as the splash page doesn't include them in the list of what's in the package. Thanks!
Ah yeah they're in there. I'll see about us getting that updated, my bad on that one.
Daniel V is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
AranMull

Old January 2nd, 2023, 10:37 PM
Any update on this? I found the post on Fb about some of the player BG stuff being available but the link just took me to an "error" page in the HLO store and when I log into the store I don't see it listed when I filter for PF2e stuff.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all!!
AranMull is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 3rd, 2023, 10:43 AM
I'm seeing it in the store listed as "Kingmaker - Character Content"

https://www.lonewolfdevel.com/Produc..._flavor=Online
Daniel V is offline   #20 Reply With Quote