Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit

Notices

SHeston

Old October 4th, 2022, 05:00 AM
I have scoured the forums looking for an answer to my issue. While I have found many possible options, nothing i have tried to implement has worked. Game System is Pathfinder 1ed

Gear Type: Gems - Issue # 1:
Individual Gems and Header are displayed within the Gear chooser window for the Hero. However, the individual Gems do not group under the Gemstones Header.

Gear Type: Gems - Issue # 2:
The Gear Type Header: Gemstones lists up at the very top of the list, above the "Custom" gear in the Gear chooser window for the hero. I do not see any attribute to allow for ordering the gear headers.

Code:
<!-- Gemstones -->
<thing id="gRGgh_Gemstones" name="Gemstones" compset="Gear" isshowonly="yes">
    <tag group="gType" tag="Gems" name="Gemstones" abbrev="Gemstones"/>
</thing>
<thing id="gRGgTopaz" name="Topaz" description="These transparent gems range wildly in color. They can be golden yellow, pink, gray, blue, or green, and are almost always faceted for fitting into jewelry." compset="Gear" summary="Topaz" stacking="merge">
    <fieldval field="gWeight" value="0"/>
    <fieldval field="gCost" value="500"/>
    <fieldval field="shortname" value="Topaz"/>
    <usesource source="UltEquip"/>
    <tag group="Helper" tag="GearNoSize" name="GearNoSize" abbrev="GearNoSize"/>
    <tag group="Helper" tag="Valuable" name="Valuable" abbrev="Valuable"/>
    <tag group="gType" tag="Gems" name="Gemstones" abbrev="Gemstones"/>
</thing>

Gear Type: Coin - Issue #1:
Individual coin types are displayed within the Gear chooser window for the Hero. However, the Gear Type Header does not display, and the Gemstones Gear Header displays, even though it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Coin.

Code:
<!-- Coin and Tradebars -->
<thing id="gRGgh_Coins" name="Coin" compset="Gear" isshowonly="yes">
    <tag group="gType" tag="Coin" name="Coin and Tradebars" abbrev="CoinTradebars"/>
</thing>
<thing id="gRGc_PolCCp2" name="Polaria Common" description="A simple disk of Copper bearing the seal of the United Kingdom of Polaria" compset="Gear" summary="Polarian Copper Common" stacking="merge">
    <fieldval field="gWeight" value="0.01"/>
    <fieldval field="gCost" value="0.01"/>
    <fieldval field="shortname" value="polccp2"/>
    <usesource source="srcRHGHCampaign" parent="UserParent" name="RH-GHCampaign"/>
    <tag group="Helper" tag="GearNoSize" name="GearNoSize" abbrev="GearNoSize"/>
    <tag group="Helper" tag="Valuable" name="Valuable" abbrev="Valuable"/>
    <tag group="gType" tag="Coin" name="Coin and Tradebars" abbrev="CoinTradebars"/>
    </thing>
Any assistance to help me resolve this issue is GREATLY appreciated.
SHeston is offline   #1 Reply With Quote