Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Exitilus

Old September 21st, 2011, 05:01 PM
Forsaken Lich Template is still giving a CON score. As well as basing the Fort Save off of Con instead of Charisma.
Exitilus is offline   #511
Angela2013

Old September 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
I have had problems with tracked resources since the last update. If I choose multiple potions there is no problem. They show up with the amount. But when I choose things that I have put in (and which worked properly) the amount shows as 0/0.

For example: I choose Nararoot or Alchemical Healing Salve from Special Substances and choose 5 it will show up on the Gear tab as Nararoot x5 or Alchemical Healing Salve x5 but on the In Play tab it is Nararoot 0/0 and Alchemical Healing Salve 0/0.

It is happening on a lot of things mostly things I have put in via the editor but also with some of the regular stuff.
Angela2013 is offline   #512
AntHover

Old September 22nd, 2011, 11:27 PM
Paladin, Oath of Chastity, Pure of Mind (replacing Divine Grace); the bonus equal to Charisma modifier on Will saving throws is always evaluating to zero regardless of actual Charisma
AntHover is offline   #513
Pezmerga

Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:46 AM
Ashvawg Tamer doesn't add variant companions to the companion list.
Pezmerga is offline   #514
Belafon

Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:20 AM
Cleric: Defense Subdomain (Protection Domain)

The resistance bonus of the protection domain is incorrectly being tied to the resistant touch 1st level power instead of being a separate ability. Therefore when the defense subdomain is taken, the resistance bonus is being lost when Resistant Touch is replaced.

For comparison see: Darkness domain (all subdomains get Blindfight) and Travel (all subdomains get +10' movement).
Belafon is offline   #515
Pezmerga

Old September 24th, 2011, 12:44 AM
Magus Kensai when taking Armor Proficiency Light doesn't gain proficiency with the armor.
Pezmerga is offline   #516
Golkiwu

Old September 24th, 2011, 05:27 AM
This is more of a request than an error. It would be really nice if it was possible to order Items/Magic Items by cost when looking at them for purchase. When looking for a good Item/Magic Item this would make it easier to find what is affordable to the PC/Player.

That's Homunculus!
Golkiwu is offline   #517
AntHover

Old September 24th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Similar to the already reported problem with Half-Elf's Ancestral Arms alternate racial trait, the proficiency granted to a Kensai Magus when choosing the Aldori Dueling Sword is not being treated as Exotic and so Weapon Finesse cannot be applied correctly.
AntHover is offline   #518
Zandari

Old September 24th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golkiwu View Post
This is more of a request than an error. It would be really nice if it was possible to order Items/Magic Items by cost when looking at them for purchase. When looking for a good Item/Magic Item this would make it easier to find what is affordable to the PC/Player.
+1000 to this
when squeaking out that last bit of gold, it would be nice to sort by price
Zandari is offline   #519
NeoFax

Old September 24th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Sea Witch Archetype is messed up. It should remove my first level selection of a hex and grant Sea Creature empathy. It allows me to select a hex. Second I should still be able to take Extra Hex feat as I still have the Hex Class Feature, but it is greyed out and says I do not qualify.
NeoFax is offline   #520
Closed Thread