Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

KungFuCharlie

Old April 17th, 2015, 03:39 AM
I searched through previous topics relating to prerequisites and was unable to find an answer to my question.

I added Thieves Cant to my custom data file by copying the Drow Sign Language entry and updating the id and text. It shows up and works properly (it didn't when I made a copy of Common for some reason).

Now I'd like to add a the prerequisite for the Bluff skill [skBluff]. Would this be a Pick-Req, Expr-Req, or Pre-Req and what would be the contents of the field / expression block? Is it as simple as selecting skBluff in the Pick-Req?

I was going to experiment to see if I could figure it out myself but as soon as I tried to test my first experiment a warning box appeared saying it had to delete and re-add some stuff. To avoid messing anything I figured it was more safe to ask here first.

While we're at it... if I wanted to add being a Rouge as a prerequisite, how would I go about that one? #hasclass [Rouge] in ??
KungFuCharlie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 17th, 2015, 07:48 AM
Think about feats from the core rulebook - can you think of one with a requirement of "Ride 1 rank"? How does that feat enforce it's rule?

(Mounted Combat)

Can you think of any feats with requirements like "Must be a Wizard"?

(Spell Mastery)

On the feats tab, you can make copies of those, and look at how they implement those requirements. Don't forget to delete the copies before you test your language.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote