Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Spaarky1978

Old October 10th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMadness2012 View Post
Coding text is never easy...
The awesome people that put out a great program for us may not be as big as you think. Sometimes unexpected things happen and people can have unexpected things happen in their lives that prevent something coming out as soon as you think they should. I would rather wait a bit longer for a product that has less errors than have it rushed out to meet your needs.

You should consider yourself lucky that this company actually listens to bug reports and actively tries to fix problems discovered.
Spaarky1978 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 10th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Thanks for your support, Sparky, and to everyone who is disappointed with the pace things are going at I apologize again.

We're fortunate that this is a pretty light month as far as releases go, which gives us a chance to catch up on this as well as the Bug thread. We're also busy doing some behind the scenes work as well, trying to take care of some of the frustrating bits that have lingered. As I said, look for the next release around the 23rd, and we will do our utmost to get everything ready for then.
Aaron is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Spaarky1978

Old October 10th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Np, Most of us know how hard you all work! The great thing about the 23rd is it is 2 days after my birthday so PoP will be an excellent present I already purchased.
Spaarky1978 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old October 11th, 2012, 04:15 AM
I appreciate the incredible effort in this past few weeks that's gone towards fixing up all those lingering bugs! I'm firmly in the camp that would rather see what we already have working exactly the way it's supposed to before we get new products (that inevitably lead to new bugs, and thus create an ever worsening situation).

Thanks for busting your butt and routing that swarm, Aaron!

(Also, thanks for the play-by-play update as you fix 'em . . . it helps to be able to see that you're knocking 'em out, even if it takes a few more seconds for each one as you post the resolution).
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 12th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Just checked Paizo's store, and it looks like their October release date has shifted from second-to-the-last Wednesday of this month (the 24th) to last Wednesday of this month (the 31st).

Their November and December releases are also scheduled for the last Wednesday of those months.

Here is the schedule page from their store, BTW:
http://paizo.com/paizo/about/schedule
Mathias is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Nero Shade

Old October 22nd, 2012, 12:01 PM
Should we expect this on the 23rd or are you going to need more time?
Nero Shade is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2012, 12:26 PM
Paizo shifted their October release date from the 24th (which is what it had been as of late last month) (I think Aaron was mis-remembering 23rd vs. 24th) to the 31st. Our next release is still planned to coincide with Paizo's October release (and having the date move gives us more time to work on everything).

Last edited by Mathias; October 22nd, 2012 at 09:17 PM.
Mathias is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Nero Shade

Old October 22nd, 2012, 02:11 PM
Sorry, you only mentioned that the releases were moved, not that you were also shifting your own releases to match. I wasn't aware of that policy.
Nero Shade is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
Our standing policy is to never release new content prior to the official street date of the corresponding books. This ensures that everyone's excitement stays focused on the book release, which makes all the publishers happy.

Apologies for the team not making that clear in their earlier posts....
rob is offline   #19 Reply With Quote