Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Angela2013

Old February 21st, 2021, 10:20 AM
When ever I start the program or make a new hero there is always three books unchecked from the settings. I have to manually select them every time. I have tried adding them and set the settings as default, but next hero has those same three books unchecked.

Is there a way to keep those three books checked? They are under the User Content section.

Some days I don't know why I bother to chew through the restraints.
Angela2013 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 21st, 2021, 09:22 PM
If you set what you want as Default, then any new portfolio you create will have those settings.
Any portfolio that you had previously created will not - you would have to go through EACH hero and click on "use default". If you load a creature using the encounter builder, it will not have your defaults either.
It would really be nice to have a button that changed all heroes in a portfolio to default at once.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Angela2013

Old February 23rd, 2021, 06:04 AM
I have set them as default and each new character I have to choose those three sources again.

Angela2013 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 23rd, 2021, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela2013 View Post
I have set them as default and each new character I have to choose those three sources again.
When you say "each new character" are you creating them in a new portfolio, or an old one?
If that's a new portfolio, then something is happening that I don't understand. Maybe send an email to support and they might be able to work out what is happening.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Angela2013

Old February 25th, 2021, 02:10 PM
Yes each new hero either by itself or within a portfolio.

Angela2013 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote