Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hunterprime

Old May 29th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Alchemist discovery spontaneous healing creates a tracked resource block that does not follow the abilities usages per day. It always says 10 per day
Hunterprime is offline   #231 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 29th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype00 View Post
The program is also stopping me from main handing a heavy steel shield (as my primary weapon) and off handing a light weapon as a two weapon fighting ranger, is this prohibited by the rules?
It was at one time actually as all the wording was "off-hand" for shields. The official update is out and that is no longer the case. Just thought I would post the link so that everyone is on the same page is all. Its REALLY easy to miss out on all the thousands of rules like this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official FAQ
Shield Bash: If I make a shield bash (page 152), does it always have to be an off-hand attack?

The text for a shield bash assumes you're making a bash as an off-hand attack, but you don't have to. You can, for example, just make a shield bash attack (at your normal, main-hand attack bonus) or shield bash with your main hand and attack with a sword in your off-hand.

Update: Page 152—In the Shield Bash Attacks section, in the first sentence, delete “using it as an off-hand weapon.”

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #232 Reply With Quote
egg_green

Old May 29th, 2012, 05:24 PM
In the Statblock output, if the Hero has multiple different CMDs (such as a Fighter who has taken the Human Favored Class ability to add +1/2 to the CMDs against two different types of Combat Maneuvers), the numbers run together. For example:

Base Atk +7; CMB +11; CMD 25 (29 vs. Grapple29 vs. Sunder)

There should probably be a comma and space separating the items in the list.
egg_green is offline   #233 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old May 30th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
The Sensei Archetype is supposed to allow use of WIS bonus in place of STR or DEX bonus for Combat Maneuver checks and Attack rolls with Unarmed or Monk Weapons. I've made a Sensei 4/Cleric 4 with a 22 WIS (+6).

HL returns his CMB as +7; it looks to me like it should be CMB +13 (Monk 4, Cleric 3, WIS 6). This is the case whether I have his Unarmed or Dagger weapon "armed" or not.

The attack bonus is reflected for his Unarmed Strike (+6/+1 becomes +12/+7) and with Monk Weapons, so it's just the CMB that is being incorrectly calculated.
Sorry if I'm jumping the gun on this, but we've been through a couple of updates since I mentioned it and it hasn't been addressed (either by changing it or by explaining why it hasn't been changed).

Not trying to be pushy; just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #234 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 30th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Mowgli, I've been busy doing non-bugfixes, so thank you for the reminder. If it's in this thread, it will be on my list eventually, but we've got a big book coming out next month that's taking a lot of effort. Sorry about the delay, in the meantime please use adjustments to compensate.
Aaron is offline   #235 Reply With Quote
Mystic_Snowfang

Old May 30th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Not sure if this has been dealt with, and I'm not one to dig though more than 10 pages of text to find out...

But the only class able to get any animal companion are Druids (Despite Rangers, Paladins Cavaliers supposedly being able to have mounts or pets aside from just a horse or dog)

Or am I just being a derp?
Mystic_Snowfang is offline   #236 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old May 30th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Mowgli, I've been busy doing non-bugfixes, so thank you for the reminder. If it's in this thread, it will be on my list eventually, but we've got a big book coming out next month that's taking a lot of effort. Sorry about the delay, in the meantime please use adjustments to compensate.
Thanks, Aaron - I've got the adjustments set up. I'm not in a hurry; as I said, just wanted to make sure it's on the list.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #237 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old May 30th, 2012, 06:38 PM
I have an 6th level Oracle / 2nd level Harrower with Reach Metamagic. I tried adding "Spider Climb" which is a spell from the Possessed Oracle arch type under "Favorite Metamagic Spells" but the spell is not listed in the list.
Exitilus is offline   #238 Reply With Quote
Jeff Wilder

Old May 31st, 2012, 08:49 AM
Stock hydra has 10 attacks. Should be 5.

Adding HD seems to work correctly. (E.g., I added two HD and got two additional attacks to 12 (should be 7).)

Also, for some reason when I Customize the Hydra, it wants me to pick a language. INT still shows as 2.

--
Jeff Wilder - San Francisco Bay Area
Currently GMing Pathfinder 1E
And if you bore me, you lose your soul to me. - Belly

Last edited by Jeff Wilder; May 31st, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
Jeff Wilder is offline   #239 Reply With Quote
chowdmouse

Old May 31st, 2012, 01:33 PM
*Message Deleted*

Last edited by chowdmouse; May 31st, 2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Missed the obvious. Answered by Colin.
chowdmouse is offline   #240 Reply With Quote