Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

Jobe00

Old December 16th, 2011, 09:38 PM
I used the Editor to create a 3 level prestige class. The saves are all wrong for it.
For the "Fast" save, the progression is +1, +1, +2 when it should be +2, +3, +3.
For the "Slow" saves, the progression is +0, +1, +1 when they should be +0, +0, +1.

Last edited by Jobe00; December 16th, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
Jobe00 is offline   #101
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 16th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe00 View Post
I used the Editor to create a 3 level prestige class. The saves are all wrong for it.
For the "Fast" save, the progression is +1, +1, +2 when it should be +2, +3, +3.
For the "Slow" saves, the progression is +0, +1, +1 when they should be +0, +0, +1.
Looks like Pathfinder changed the save progression for prestige classes. Every prestige class in the Core Book follows the progression in Hero Lab.
blzbob is offline   #102
Jobe00

Old December 16th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
Looks like Pathfinder changed the save progression for prestige classes. Every prestige class in the Core Book follows the progression in Hero Lab.
OK...I hadn't noticed that before.

I was converting over the old Paragon Classes, so I guess I need to make them as Core classes instead of Prestige classes.
Jobe00 is offline   #103
Pezmerga

Old December 17th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Two things.

1. Feral Combat Training should augment your natural weapon damage if you are a monk.

Benefit: Choose one of your natural weapons. While using the selected natural weapon, you can apply the effects of feats that have Improved Unarmed Strike as a prerequisite, as well as effects that augment an unarmed strike.

2. Hulking Changeling doesn't add +1 damage to melee attacks, such as equipped weapons and Natural attacks, or your unarmed damage.

Hulking Changeling: A changeling who was born of an annis hag is much more physically formidable than other changelings. You receive a +1 trait bonus on any damage you inflict with a melee attack.
Pezmerga is offline   #104
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 17th, 2011, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe00 View Post
OK...I hadn't noticed that before.

I was converting over the old Paragon Classes, so I guess I need to make them as Core classes instead of Prestige classes.
I think that someone did this with one of the paragon classes already. If I recall, you can find it at d20prd.
blzbob is offline   #105
Silveras

Old December 17th, 2011, 11:52 AM
I had originally posted this as a suggestion in another thread, but the more I think about it, the more it seems a bug in the implementation.

Haunt Siphons (a magic item in the Carrion Crown AP) have several states. A siphon can be unused, it can hold the negative energy of a neutralized haunt, it can be expended (used but failed to neutralize a haunt), and consumed (a charged haunt siphon can be used as a splash weapon).

As implemented in the data set, the haunt siphon is just "there". It needs to be able to track the state in some way. Maybe it needs to be two items.. a second entry for a "Haunt Siphon (Charged)" that has a tracker similar to Alchemist's Fire or other splash weapons would be needed. It would be ideal if one entry could track all states, of course.
Silveras is offline   #106
harmor

Old December 17th, 2011, 12:58 PM
In this post for 6.7 the poster asked for support for Flurry of Blows for Zen Archers.

Is being able to click `Flurry of Blows` in the In-play tab still being considered?

None of the community .user files have yet been able to implement this.
harmor is offline   #107
Exitilus

Old December 18th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Advanced Player's Guide - Anti Paladin

Missing the Plaguebringer Special Ability gained at Level 3
Exitilus is offline   #108
Exitilus

Old December 18th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezmerga View Post
Point blank shot should work with alchemist bombs but it doesn't at the moment.
Looks like the Attack Portion works. But it does not add to damage.
Exitilus is offline   #109
Exitilus

Old December 18th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Cleric Spell List - Vision of Hell

There are two Vision of Hell spells. One was presented in Book of the Damned 1 and then that was added (and slightly adjusted) in Ultimate Magic.
Exitilus is offline   #110
Closed Thread