Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Samurai

Old November 2nd, 2011, 07:45 PM
Hi Amidale,
Great sheet, I love it. But would there be any way to have the bonus damage for a weapon due to Icy, Icy busr, flaming etc... listed somewhere with the weapon? We always added it to the note section on the Pen and Paper sheet and it save a lot of time.
Samurai is offline   #191 Reply With Quote
kinevon

Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=armidale;64933Already on my list to do, but to be clear, by "appropriate" we're just talking about maneuvers that involve a weapon here, not all maneuvers.[/QUOTE]
You are correct, although Unarmed might include the other ones...

And, weirdly enough, the COmbat Maneuvers Blog at http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lcom says that certain weapons can do Drag & Reposition maneuvers:

Quote:
There is a special exception to the above rules. If you’re using a weapon with the trip special feature, and you’re attempting a drag or reposition combat maneuver (Advanced Player’s Guide 321–322), you may apply the weapon’s bonuses to the roll because trip weapons are also suitable for dragging and repositioning (this also means we don’t have to add “drag” and “reposition” weapon properties to existing weapons).
Yeah, I know, more work.
kinevon is offline   #192 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old November 5th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Amidale,

I did a search and didn't see any mention of this. But I have a 2nd Level Cleric that it's not showing the Spells he has prepared? Is this currently normal?

Regardless I love the sheets! Awesome work!
Exitilus is offline   #193 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old November 5th, 2011, 01:26 PM
armidale

Here is some more Stuff

Domain/Specialty is not showing on 2nd Page
Domain Spell is not showing in Spell List.
Dragnmoon is offline   #194 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old November 5th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Can the sheets listed here list the traits and feats separately?
Dwayne is offline   #195 Reply With Quote
Kinnakeeter

Send a message via Yahoo to Kinnakeeter

Old November 7th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Wow! Thanks, Armidale. I love the sheet and appreciate that you went out of your way to make it look like the Pathfinder original sheet.

Roger, I'll probably use yours a lot still, too. My players appreciate that layout as much as Armidale's so it looks like we have two winners.

I think all these sheets have been looking great - especially on html. It's a plus to be able to print them out as well. Thanks, everyone.
Kinnakeeter is offline   #196 Reply With Quote
armidale

Old November 7th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
I did a search and didn't see any mention of this. But I have a 2nd Level Cleric that it's not showing the Spells he has prepared? Is this currently normal?
I just re-verified that cleric spells show up fine for me on the right side of page 2. The current sheet won't list the full descriptions on a separate page though. If that's what you're looking for, you can use ShadowChemosh's "Shadow Spellsheet v1.2".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Domain/Specialty is not showing on 2nd Page
It's on my list, but hadn't done it yet since it's not that easy to get from HeroLab's XML.

Quote:
Domain Spell is not showing in Spell List.
I hadn't noticed this before, so thanks for reporting this. (This appears to happen because the XML lists the class for the spell as the empty string.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
Can the sheets listed here list the traits and feats separately?
My sheet is intended to match the core rulebook which does not list them separately (as traits are basically half-feats), so this is intentional. On the page with the full descriptions, I do list the trait type like "(Campaign Trait)" for example, and they're listed first before the feats, so it should be easy to distinguish. Would it help to do something similar on page 2?
armidale is offline   #197 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old November 8th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armidale View Post
I just re-verified that cleric spells show up fine for me on the right side of page 2. The current sheet won't list the full descriptions on a separate page though. If that's what you're looking for, you can use ShadowChemosh's "Shadow Spellsheet v1.2".
Odd. My Character sheet is not showing a Single Spell. The whole list on the right is blank where the spells should be...
Exitilus is offline   #198 Reply With Quote
armidale

Old November 12th, 2011, 06:42 AM
"Armidale's Pathfinder Sheet" updated to Version 3.10:
* Fix spell display for characters with an archetype (reported by Exitilus)
* Show domains/specialized school (requested by Dragnmoon)
* Include domain/specialized school spells in spell list (reported by Dragnmoon)
* Fill in "spells known" number for spontaneous casters (requested by Dragnmoon)
* Display trait type after traits on page 2 (based on feedback from Dwayne)
* Round item weights to nearest tenth of a pound (reported by Tasha)
* Split languages into a max of 5 per line (requested by Dragnmoon)

Also to respond to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
would there be any way to have the bonus damage for a weapon due to Icy, Icy busr, flaming etc... listed somewhere with the weapon?
I looked into this but unfortunately the bonus damage does not appear to be available in the XML in any really usable form. So this is a current limitation of HeroLab.
armidale is offline   #199 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 12th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
But would there be any way to have the bonus damage for a weapon due to Icy, Icy busr, flaming etc... listed somewhere with the weapon?
Yes.

I have an add-on that allows you to add the 1d6 fire, cold, etc to any weapon and that info will get shown on any sheet then.

I think I need to create some type of FAQ so I don't have to keep typing the same answers over and over again. LOL

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #200 Reply With Quote