Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

waytoomuchcoffee

Old August 14th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Two bugs (sorry, didn't read through the 300+ replies to see if already covered).

1) I have two traits (Devotee of a Dead God and Fashionable) that are adding together their trait bonus to Diplomacy. Since Fashionable uses an Activated Ability under the In-Play tab (checks to see if you are wearing 80gp worth of stuff) perhaps this trait does not count as a "trait" in the code?

2) I have a level 4 Human Oracle that is unable to select a Favored Bonus of a level 1 spell. It gives me the option of a level 0 spell, but not level 1.
waytoomuchcoffee is offline   #371
Exitilus

Old August 14th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Advanced Player's Guide - Witch - Trickery Patron

According to Hero Labs 8th Level Advancement is showing Phantasmal Killer for the Trickery Patron. It was changed to hallucinatory terrain.

PRD is Reflecting this Change

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/a...l#witch-spells
Exitilus is offline   #372
chava

Old August 14th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waytoomuchcoffee View Post
2) I have a level 4 Human Oracle that is unable to select a Favored Bonus of a level 1 spell. It gives me the option of a level 0 spell, but not level 1.
On the 'In Play' tab you can change the level of the bonus spell granted by your favored human bonus.
chava is offline   #373
Exitilus

Old August 14th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Ultimate Magic - Sorcerer Blood Lines - Accursed

Perception is not showing up as a Class Skill for the Accursed Bloodline
Exitilus is offline   #374
Illrigger

Old August 14th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overspace View Post
I think its because the character isnt strong enough for the bow !

From the PFSRD "If your Strength bonus is less than the strength rating of the composite bow, you can't effectively use it, so you take a –2 penalty on attacks with it."
Good catch! Kinda makes you wonder why they would spend extra money on that. Maybe there's a lot of Bull's Strength in use in the group, I guess.
Illrigger is offline   #375
overdark

Old August 14th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Any idea when the Bladebound magus archetype will be completed? Was hoping that it would be soon but since now that Ultimate Combat is out I'm guessin that most of the work will be done on this book now, hopefully this doesn't mean that Ultimate Magic will just be left unfinished forever.
overdark is offline   #376
gourdcaptain

Old August 14th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Diminished Spellcasting: A crusader chooses only
one domain
and gains one fewer spell of each level than
normal. If this reduces the number to 0, she may cast spells
of that level only if they are domain spells or if her Wisdom
allows bonus spells of that level.
Oops. I should still be able to stack it with Merciful Healer because it requires you to have only one domain, not reduce your number of domains by one, right? (In which case, stacking the two removes all your domain choices and keeps you from meeting Merciful Healer's prereq of having the Healing domain is an error.)

Sorry about the earlier error.
gourdcaptain is offline   #377
Brendimar

Old August 15th, 2011, 08:08 AM
In the Ultimate Magic addition to Hero Lab for Pathfinder there is a small error when selecting the "Mystery of the Dark Tapestry" for the Oracle class. It shows under the special abilities tab that at 1st level you have immunities to Acid, Critical Hits and Precision Damage. Those special abilities are not gained until level 20.

Thank you for the awesome program!
Brendimar is offline   #378
Xykal

Old August 15th, 2011, 11:10 AM
When I select the Wood School as my specialized school, under the Wizards tab it tells me to add specialized school spells. When I click on that section, however, there are no spells listed. If I add additional levels to the character, nothing changes... still no "wood" spells in the list.

Am I doing something wrong?
Xykal is offline   #379
cynarion

Old August 16th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Why is the Combat Patrol feat telling me I need Dodge as a prerequisite when I already have Dodge selected, and Dodge is not a prerequisite according to the rules?
cynarion is offline   #380
Closed Thread