Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

Maidhc O Casain

Old November 7th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Yep, again - thanks CC! The work you do is awesome!

But still, for LWD... From a non-programmer standpoint it seems like this is a no-brainer for you. All you gotta do is give this the once over and push it out...

It's possible I'm overlooking something, but...
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 12th, 2019, 08:58 AM
Well, they have to look it over to see that I did everything right. There is usually a little back and forth on this, and this is a huge update.
Then they have to package it up, and then we test it.
Then we can release it.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old November 12th, 2019, 11:40 AM
OK, in hopes of giving Setting file authors a little heads up, I tried to create a list of all the things added by the SWADE update. This is a list of all the unique ID's for items added with the SWADE material. Please forgive the fact that I did not include the names, that would have been a huge amount of work for over 1200 items. (I farmed these from the precludes for the Deluxe Edition.)

Setting file authors will have some work ahead of them. But all Settings should function once "Deluxe Edition" is selected in the Configure Hero window.

Also - I have been in contact with Shane, and according to him they are starting work on the Companion material after the first of the year, and they will start with the Science Fiction and Super Powers Companions first.

P.S. and I am SOOOO glad they expanded the number of characters allowed for unique ids....
Attached Files
File Type: txt New SWADE Items.txt (24.6 KB, 24 views)

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old November 19th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
OK, in hopes of giving Setting file authors a little heads up, I tried to create a list of all the things added by the SWADE update. This is a list of all the unique ID's for items added with the SWADE material. Please forgive the fact that I did not include the names, that would have been a huge amount of work for over 1200 items. (I farmed these from the precludes for the Deluxe Edition.)

Setting file authors will have some work ahead of them. But all Settings should function once "Deluxe Edition" is selected in the Configure Hero window.

Also - I have been in contact with Shane, and according to him they are starting work on the Companion material after the first of the year, and they will start with the Science Fiction and Super Powers Companions first.

P.S. and I am SOOOO glad they expanded the number of characters allowed for unique ids....
One thing I'm not seeing on the list - would it be edgAlertness for the Alertness edge (p. 37)?

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
Gatlin

Old December 1st, 2019, 06:11 AM
Any chance for an update on the release timeframe? This seems to be taking a really long time to get approval.
Gatlin is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old December 2nd, 2019, 08:36 AM
I can't speak to the specifics, but I can say that some previous updates have taken some time to go through review and this one has a TON of changes in it so it may take even longer, unfortunately. Plus it sounds like there might be a bunch of things us settings file authors will have to get fixed up, too, to make settings SWADE-compatible, too. At least those are a bit more direct, though, since those are primarily just fan-based updates by folks here on the forums and we can do a bit of crowd-sourced testing as we start to push those out with the other folks here.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old December 13th, 2019, 03:03 PM
OK, I heard from Lone Wolf today, and they are going to try to get us a test set by the holidays. So, testers, warm it up...

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old December 13th, 2019, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
OK, I heard from Lone Wolf today, and they are going to try to get us a test set by the holidays. So, testers, warm it up...
I have a data set and nearly 100 NPCs to build for Age of Pulp so yeha HIT ME.
dartnet is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
peteday124

Old December 15th, 2019, 10:27 AM
How do I become a tester?
peteday124 is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
BoomerET

Send a message via ICQ to BoomerET Send a message via Yahoo to BoomerET Send a message via Skype™ to BoomerET

Old December 15th, 2019, 05:54 PM
How do I STOP from being a tester?

Castles & Crusades Ruleset for Hero Lab
Hero Lab (5E D&D) -> Fantasy Grounds Character Converter
BoomerET is offline   #120 Reply With Quote