Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

MadCartographer

Old May 1st, 2022, 02:46 AM
In the Mechanics Reference, under Equipment, I have 100's of entries that are NOT revealed. I want to make them all revealed, is there a quick way to do this? Currently I am opening each one and revealing them by doing Quick Edit>Reveal All Snippets.

I am hoping there is a quick Key combo that will let me do everything all at once.

Thanks.
MadCartographer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old May 1st, 2022, 07:56 AM
I'm not aware of any keyboard shortcut, or even a sequence.

F7 will open the menu, but there are no letter shortcuts within the menu to allow any of the menu entries to be activated by the keyboard.

If you had a keyboard macro that did "F7, then down arrow 8 times, then right arrow, then press return", this could possibly make it quicker than trying to use the mouse on 100s of entries.

An alternative would to be to do an export, modify the XML to include the "revealed" flag on all the relevant topics and then do an import - maybe the import would have to be into a new realm.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
MadCartographer

Old May 1st, 2022, 08:06 AM
Ok, thank you. Looks like I do it the hard way.
MadCartographer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Merion

Old May 1st, 2022, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
If you had a keyboard macro that did "F7, then down arrow 8 times, then right arrow, then press return", this could possibly make it quicker than trying to use the mouse on 100s of entries.
I would definitely do that! Either your keyboard or mouse has that capability built-in or you could download some kind of keyboard macro recorder. There are surely heaps. Or maybe your operation system can even do it.
Either way, if I were you, I'd invest a few minutes to at least be able to open a topic and hit my macro key, instead of getting carpal tunnel syndrome from repeating the same klicks hundreds of times.

Find my stuff on

_|_ F i c t i o n a l m a p s . c o m _|_ D r i v e t h r u R P G _|_
Merion is offline   #4 Reply With Quote