Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

woodelf123

Old June 11th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Hi chaps!
I have tried downloading the newest file and copying into the data files and renaming it. It does not work, can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks
woodelf123 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
JeffP

Old June 14th, 2008, 07:48 PM
I also am having issues with the new Deamons beta 3. Its showing a word perfect file. I can download it, but not sure how to over write the old files. With the previous ones I just unzipped them into the data file.
JeffP is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
darren71

Old June 16th, 2008, 02:31 PM
You are renaming the file before you drag it across arn´t you?
darren71 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
bigpapo784

Old June 16th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Hi all,

I see where the mistake has been made and I also did the same !
Sooo Let's start from the begining:

1: You must download the beta version first (the . zipped file ) all the way at the bottom . beta.ZiP youll see it as the very first one on the bottom of the download paragraph explaining the things that was done to achive this great feat (Thankyou) :roll: . Unzip it in to the folder WH6 which is located in the X:\armybuilder\DATA\wh6 folder.

2: After you complete that . Download the latest fix daemons Beta 3
, Rename it to Daemons.Dat and copy to the wh6 folder where it will ask you do you want to replace the same file ! and of course you say yes and now you have a working (I hope) Army builder of daemons of Chaos For all to pillage.

IZZY :wink:
bigpapo784 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
athos.caru

Old June 21st, 2008, 07:46 PM
I downloaded all the beta deamon files and when I put any one of them into the data/wh6 folder and run the program I get link errors for there is on one file deamon.dat where do I get the aug file that all the rest have? or what do I do to get it to work :?:
athos.caru is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
athos.caru

Old June 21st, 2008, 07:59 PM
I got beta 4 in data/wh6 and the program will load but it does not see the choice of the deamons army - any ideas :?:
athos.caru is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
bigpapo784

Old July 3rd, 2008, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athos.caru
I got beta 4 in data/wh6 and the program will load but it does not see the choice of the deamons army - any ideas :?:

You must unzip the new beta4 file into the X:\ArmybuilderEX\data\wh6
and it should be fine. :roll: sorry for the long delay it's tough working around here.

Iz
bigpapo784 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
athos.caru

Old July 14th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpapo784
Quote:
Originally Posted by athos.caru

You must unzip the new beta4 file into the X:\ArmybuilderEX\data\wh6
and it should be fine. :roll: sorry for the long delay it's tough working around here.

Iz
Thank you for replying but that is what I did and the file is there but when I load army builder and choose warhammer there is no choice for a deamon army - how do I find it or what am I doing wrong?
athos.caru is offline   #8 Reply With Quote