Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old August 13th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salexnder View Post
Dunno if this is the right forum to post this in but, maybe it will find where it needs to go.

Followed the instructions cheeseweasel.net for setting up the secondary update to install Lawful_G d20 set. Everything went swimmingly. Created a character and as soon as you set your first class level and pick a race, it adds 2 to the reflex save. I tried it backwards and forwards with other classes and races and everytime it miscalculated the saving throws. Just to make sure, I deleted the d20 game system, reinstalled it and the Lawful_G set, and got the same results. Deleted everything again (files too!) and just installed the stock d20 system, no issues. It would seem we've got a bug in the calculations somewhere.

Running HeroLab v4.0b #315 on a Mac. Installed Lawful_G_d20 v1.7
There's a community set bug thread where this was reported. It is fixed and will be available in the 1.8 release later this month.
Sendric is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 13th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Thrax View Post
Is the "Cleric trading Domains Bon Feat" variant class how I'm supposed to trade domains to get domain devotion feats? Because it seems that it only opens up Acrobatic and Agile as feats to take in place of the domains.

Also, are there plans to add more alternate class features? I tried to enter my Ranger / Scout in, but there's no Arcane Hunter (CM), Ranger Trapfinding (Dungeonscape), Mimic (Exemplars of Evil), or Distracting Attack (PH2).
I'll have to take a look at this, but my guess is most of the other alternate options aren't there. Probably something we could look to add for 1.9. Not sure about the first question, though. When I'm at a computer with HL, I'll take a look.
Sendric is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 20th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Thrax View Post
Is the "Cleric trading Domains Bon Feat" variant class how I'm supposed to trade domains to get domain devotion feats? Because it seems that it only opens up Acrobatic and Agile as feats to take in place of the domains.
There are two options for this variant class. One of them adds Acrobatic and Agile. The other adds metamagic feats. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with this variant option to know if that's correct. If its not correct, can you please explain exactly how in the community bug thread?

Last edited by Sendric; August 20th, 2012 at 06:43 AM.
Sendric is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 30th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Release 1.8 - August 22, 2011

Enhancements & Changes
  • Adjustments - Added damage bonus and total defense Dodge AC bonus adjustments. (Bodrin)
  • Complete Psionics - Removed unnecessary eval scripts from Divine Mind and Lurk. Added class description text for all classes. (Sendric)
  • Custom Core Book Mods - Changed timing on xFly2 to avoid errors. (Sendric)
  • Monster Manual - Added source tag Races of Destiny to Aasimar, Doppleganger, and Tiefling. (Sendric)
Bug Fixes
  • Complete Warrior - Added script to Monkeygrip feat to implement functionality. (Sendric)
  • Legend of the Twins - Modified buckler so that it did not remove the standard buckler if source was unchecked. (Sendric)
  • Magic Item Compendium - Fixed pre-reqs for Fleshgrinding weapon special. (Sendric)
  • Magic Item Compendium - Added script to Strongarm Bracers to implement functionality. (Sendric)
  • Monster Manual - Fixed pincer damage and attack for Demon, Glabrezu. (Sendric)
  • Players Handbook II - Fixed calculations for Knight's Challenge charges. (Sendric)
Data File Authoring
  • DScape - Factotum - New file adds the base class from Dungeonscape. (Sendric)
  • CArc - Enlightened Fist - New file adds prestige class from Complete Arcane. (skaven)
  • CWar - Bladesinger - New file adds prestige class from Complete Warrior. (skaven)
  • CWar - Kensai - New file adds prestige class from Complete Warrior. (skaven)
  • HoB - Combat Medic - New file adds prestige class from Heroes of Battle. (skaven)
  • Races of Destiny Compile - New files adds races, prestige classes, feats and more from Races of Destiny. (skaven)
  • UA - Monk Passive Way - New file adds variant class level from Unearthed Arcana. (skaven)
  • UA - Transmuter Wizard variant - New file adds variant class level from Unearthed Arcana. (skaven)
Sendric is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
Nanan00

Old November 3rd, 2012, 01:41 PM
I noticed that the Gravetouched Ghoul template is missing, if no one else is working on it I can give it a shot some time as I play a GTG in a evil campaign.
Nanan00 is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 3rd, 2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanan00 View Post
I noticed that the Gravetouched Ghoul template is missing, if no one else is working on it I can give it a shot some time as I play a GTG in a evil campaign.
Go for it!
Sendric is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
benuker

Old November 22nd, 2012, 09:59 AM
Hey, anyone working on the Master of Masks prestige class from Complete Scoundrel?
Technically feasible?
Wanted to give it a shot..
benuker is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 25th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benuker View Post
Hey, anyone working on the Master of Masks prestige class from Complete Scoundrel?
Technically feasible?
Wanted to give it a shot..
I'm not aware of anyone working on it. Haven't looked at it to know if its feasible, but if you get stumped, post on the boards and hopefully someone can help.
Sendric is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
Raku

Old December 19th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Is anyone one working on Elemental Savant? I would if I was more skilled at working the code in the pre-req section.
Raku is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 6th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raku View Post
Is anyone one working on Elemental Savant? I would if I was more skilled at working the code in the pre-req section.
Not that I know of. I'll add it to the list.
Sendric is offline   #110 Reply With Quote