Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

McTaff

Old December 22nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Seems the licencing interface within Hero Lab could use a bit of a polish, after I had to reload my laptop with HL (and Army Builder).
  1. "Licensing" the dropdown menu should be a single option.
  2. It should then open up the mini-app window.
  3. There, you should see radio buttons asking you what you want to accomplish, activate, re-activate, move, obtain secondary... with a quick description next to it.
  4. If you are trying to activate a key that's already been activated (because you need to re-activate it) then at least the software should give you a useful response (like "This key has already been activated. Did you need to move/reactivate it?)
I spent a bit too long swearing under my breath being unable to re-activate the licence for this computer until I realised I was clicking "Active" not "Re-Activate", because the server just would not respond to the request. I needed a plain and simple "Mash This Button To Make Me Work" because at the time I had seven thousand other things going on and was skimming over the details which I thought at the time was obvious.

Should also be able to exit the licensing mini-app from any point, as otherwise you have to go back, back, back and decline, cancel...

Last edited by McTaff; December 22nd, 2012 at 07:36 PM.
McTaff is offline   #1 Reply With Quote