Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Vayman

Old January 14th, 2021, 05:45 PM
Still going for me as well. Good to hear that this feature worked before. I've yet to see it work and am having reservations about my purchase. But I understand this is a new release and certainly can be patient if it's something that'll be fixed.
Vayman is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Medriev

Old January 15th, 2021, 07:22 AM
Just gone back in and mine are still stuck at the Importing phase. It definitely worked before and was practically immediate (albeit with a group of four 1st level characters).
Medriev is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Vayman

Old January 15th, 2021, 09:23 AM
After the maintenance today, my screen refreshed and the imports went through. I'll try a new one later and see if the problems corrected. Good luck, everyone. Hope you have the same good result.
Vayman is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Medriev

Old January 15th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Mine seem to be in too and this is in the release notes as something they specifically fixed with this release.

Great work LWD!
Medriev is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
jjashley

Old January 15th, 2021, 11:01 AM
Thank you very much for the fix.
jjashley is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Vayman

Old January 15th, 2021, 11:09 AM
I tested a new portfolio out and it uploaded instantly! Thanks LWD!
Vayman is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
RxGus

Old January 15th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Every time I try to upload a .por to my campaign "cast" I get a message saying it was added to the que- and it immediately errors out on me. I have tried with at least three different .por with no luck.
RxGus is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
jjashley

Old January 15th, 2021, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RxGus View Post
Every time I try to upload a .por to my campaign "cast" I get a message saying it was added to the que- and it immediately errors out on me. I have tried with at least three different .por with no luck.
How many characters or monsters are in the .por . I think there may be some issues with some of the monsters, I know I tried to upload one that had multiple characters/monsters that wouldn't upload. I finally just did them all one at a time individually.
jjashley is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
RxGus

Old January 16th, 2021, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjashley View Post
How many characters or monsters are in the .por . I think there may be some issues with some of the monsters, I know I tried to upload one that had multiple characters/monsters that wouldn't upload. I finally just did them all one at a time individually.
At this point, its been just single character .por

Tried again this AM, still nothing. When I start the upload, I get a popup that says " Queued Successfully, Position 37" (it was 36 last night) and it assigns a fake date.

"Campaign NPC for Conversion (Stage 1/4) 1969/12/31 7:00 pm" and then errors out immediately.

Some trouble shooting:
I tested with my "characters" page, outside of the the campaign, and I still have the same problem with the same .PORs. I tried a different .por and it worked.
As near as I can tell, I am having problems with .pors specifically originating from the "encounter library" in HLC (Strange Aeons). Other characters appear to be uploading ok?

Is encounter library content limited in HLO? If so, that would be really frustrating to build from scratch content that is already available (and paid for).

Last edited by RxGus; January 16th, 2021 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Updated troubleshooting
RxGus is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
jjashley

Old January 16th, 2021, 07:09 AM
I do believe I read another post somewhere that said there were issues with encounter portfolios but I don’t remember why they were an issue
jjashley is offline   #20 Reply With Quote