Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Brolthemighty

Old June 1st, 2014, 09:33 PM
Has anyone figured out the kingdom builder? Is it fully integrated? I'm in a Wrath of the Righteous campaign, and we just got to the part that uses the Ultimate Campaign rules for kingdom building and such. We were looking at which buildings we could build, and what their benefits and such were. All I could find on Herolab were the Economy and Stability stats, not any of the other benefits of buildings/rooms/teams.

Anyone able to help out, or point me in the right direction?
Brolthemighty is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Chemlak

Old June 2nd, 2014, 01:30 AM
I might be off-base, but my read of WotR is that it uses the Downtime system, rather than the full-blown kingdom building system, for the things the PCs can do at the start of chapter 2.

In which case, check the "Other" tab on a character that has Ultimate Campaign Campaign Systems switched on (Ctrl+k for Configure Hero). That's where all the capital, building and organisation stuff is.
Chemlak is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
stargazer_dragon

Old June 2nd, 2014, 07:50 AM
kingdom builder is definitely fully there, if you turn the option on it has town stats but it also has building organizations and kingdom stats. though kingdom builder and building/organization rules are different. buildings and organizations are in the other tab, kingdom stuff is in kingdom character stats
stargazer_dragon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote